Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Ssangsu Footwork Review 3 (Both Seoul and Daejeon)

miffy23 2023-08-17 (목) 17:54 10 Months ago 1906
First, I organized some questions and took them back. 1. ㅇㅂㅈ-ㅈㅇ The doctor was kind and helped me get the incision in and out. I asked if the eye correction would be tailored to the different eye opening forces, and he said it was adjustable. He also gave a detailed explanation about the area under the eyes. However, he said that the effect wouldn't be that great because the skin under my eyes is too thin. I guess it's because it's a famous place for the area under my eyes. I thought I wanted to get my under-eye area done here. And I scheduled the reservation interval a little tight, so I said I had to leave at this time because I was in a hurry, but the manager came running and said I was a bit apologetic, but I thought he was kind (but if you want to go, you have to wait 30-40 minutes from the reservation time) Keep the gap well) as 1 year, sleep topical, non-incision eye bridge -> event applied 66, under eye area 110, under eye area 110 2. ㄴㅅㅎ -ㄱㄷㅎ Natural adhesion in-out The director here was so chic that I was a little embarrassed, but they say it's because of their personality. Regardless of my skills, I felt like I would be watched and treated when I had any side effects. I went to more than 6 hospitals, and 4-5 recommended incisions, and I said it was a non-incision option, but they recommended non-incisions rather than incisions. Also, I asked if it was possible to adjust the eye opening force since it is different, and I was told that when I put pressure on my eye, only one side gets bigger. Then, I lost a bit of faith because they only talked about it here among the 1.2.3 product reviews. They said that the fat under the eyes can be repositioned or filler. The manager slightly emphasized the same-day reservation fee. I felt like I was doing it, but I wasn't forcing it. as 3 years, sleep area, 165->109 (same-day decision), under-eye area 132->110 (same-day decision) Same-day decision means paying a deposit on the spot. I know that skill and personality are two different things, but after having had plastic surgery here and there, I know that there is no plastic surgery without side effects, and when side effects occur, I felt that the teacher had an atmosphere where it would be difficult to ask for something, so I decided to pass. 3. The director is so great . It was so sweet. I think you mentioned incision eye correction, where fat is placed over the eyes due to double wrinkles, but I forgot the term. In-out thin or in-out recommended Tectonic twitching. Other places said it was necessary, but here you can do it if you want, and the effect of twitching is ok (slight protrusion of the eyes, space). He also said that eye correction will be corrected to a certain extent. The director even brought a picture of a celebrity on the day of surgery. He said it would be possible, as 1 year, sleep + topical, 7th day of stitch removal (canthotomy separate), incision fat between the eyes: 180, posterior canthus 150 -> 100 if done together 4. ㅂㄹㅂ (this is Daejeon only) incision thin in-out, adjusting both sides of the eye bridge They did it for me, 2 years later, 1 month later, scar laser, topical sleep, 176 including VAT, had a chic personality, but was kind. In conclusion, I think I'll go for 3.4 or one of the two. If I don't get a cannula, I want to go for the 4th time, but I'm thinking about it. There are a lot of bad reviews for both. I can't see it, so if there's someone who tried it and failed, please comment. If I get the under-eye fat done, I'm contemplating whether to replace it with filler, vascular laser, or laser toning. In terms of cost, and because I don't have that much under-eye fat, I'm wondering whether I should just do it in Daejeon or go all the way to Seoul . Which do you think would be better? I want to go to number 3, but I'm worried because it's too much of a hassle to go to Seoul... Anyway, Seoul is fine, but number 4 is also a very famous hospital in our area.

Comment 17
miffy23 Writer 2023-08-17 (목) 17:57 10 Months ago Address
The reason number 4 is short is because there seem to be a lot of people in Seoul who think it's separate from the consultation, and in number 3, they talked about back openings, and they said that they usually do it together to fix back openings, and ㅇㅇㅋ I wanted to go, but I couldn't go because they were fully booked.
miffy23 Writer 2023-08-17 (목) 18:47 10 Months ago Address
그냥 결정해버렷다 예약금 걸음 ㅠ

dandlast 2023-08-18 (금) 15:09 10 Months ago Address
어디서 하기로 결정 했어?

miffy23 Writer 2023-08-18 (금) 17:40 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
한강가자요 2023-08-21 (월) 09:43 10 Months ago Address
어디서 하기로한지 알려죠 ㅠ

miffy23 Writer 2023-08-21 (월) 23:14 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
수능언제끝나 2023-08-27 (일) 12:35 10 Months ago Address
고3이라 이번 수능 끝나면 대전이나 서울에서 수술을 받으려고 하는데.. 혹시 어디서 받으시려고 결정하셨는지 알려줄 수 잇ㅇ어...??

miffy23 Writer 2023-08-27 (일) 18:12 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
clmsbjz 2023-08-27 (일) 19:00 10 Months ago Address
혹시 어디서 받기로 했어?

miffy23 Writer 2023-09-02 (토) 23:48 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
청량음료오 2023-08-28 (월) 12:44 10 Months ago Address
어디서 받기로 결정했는지 궁금하다. 알려줄수있어?

miffy23 Writer 2023-09-02 (토) 23:48 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
시디 2023-08-29 (화) 13:15 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.