• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

A review of eye consultation by Dr.

말랑코우 2022-07-20 (수) 03:07 2 Years ago 913
I tried to leave a consultation review on Byeongsam, but I got an error saying it was a duplicate terminal... Why —————————————————————————————— The location of the hospital is vague, there are no internet advertisements, and the surgery is expensive, but there were quite a few people. After consulting, I understood the reason. First of all, the director is old enough to look older than my dad, but he is warm enough and his age is no joke. He told me to take off the mask and started counseling by looking at my face to the point where I was a little embarrassed. He even caught asymmetry of the face that I didn't know about (eyebrows and cheekbones, etc.), and he seems to think of overall harmony and naturalness as the top priority. In other hospitals, while holding the line, we ask the patient to look in the mirror and explain, but the director here first looks at the line by himself several times and thoroughly examines it, then shows it to the patient and explains. It's really meticulous... After going here for a consultation, I think that other hospitals did it in a really blunt way. If you ask one, they tell you two or three. Thanks to you, I went to an eye consultation and asked about nose surgery a little haha. Hahaha) Touch it, lift your head, turn it slightly, turn it completely, and look at it really, really, really closely. Well, I didn't talk about the nose in earnest, but I brought it up as a passing story, but I'm impressed that you looked at it better than I expected. It was actually a satisfactory consultation, but after writing a review, I ended up using only good words.. Hahaha But I don't plan on having surgery here.. It's not a reoperation, but I don't plan to spend more than 200 on double eyelids. If you are curious about the overall analysis (?) of an expert on Korea, it is recommended that you get a consultation at least once!!

Comment 3
오리677 2022-07-20 (수) 21:30 2 Years ago Address
오 그렇게 자세하게 뜯어봐주고 얘기해주는거 좋다
알파남 2022-07-24 (일) 11:14 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
또렷한리리 2022-12-13 (화) 01:39 1 Years ago Address
좋다.. 정보 고마워요
Prev  Next  List