• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Reviews of 8 places in Noonjae!

달달구리죠아 2023-08-17 (목) 09:11 1 Years ago 2051
My eyes were incised 15 years ago, but perhaps because I'm old, they're droopy, so my eyes almost look like twins, and the lines are inline! I went to a consultation to raise the line and change it! 1. ㅈㅇㅈㅇ - I was looking forward to it because Dr. Ryu's reviews were good, but maybe because it was a Friday evening, he was very rough.. I was recommended to be blunt and lift my forehead.. I got it done once or twice on the line. The price was the most expensive, around 4 million won. 2. ㅇㅎㅅ The director here was okay and confident, but I was in the counseling room . Jang... I feel strangely bad! I was told that if you make a reservation for Chuseok only here, there is no refund. There is still a month left... 3. I went there because the director has a long career and is very talented, but I think he did something strange before I saw it? What are you asking? It was my first time hearing this... My eyes are so natural that no one would know I had surgery if I didn't tell them. The consultation was clean, but the room smelled of cigarettes too much, so I was rejected. 4. ㅍ It was the representative director, and there was a line once or twice? But I couldn't see it and only I saw it hahaha I was told that this place was the only place that was so bad, so I tried it, but looking at other reviews, they said that they had done it at a place that was just as bad as me, but it had not improved, so I made a reservation and canceled it. 5. ㄹㅎ The consultation with Director Park, who was different from the representative director, was clean, but he spoke a little informally, and this is the line . I was told that I couldn't upload it myself... I was told that everything else would work... but the price is also expensive! 6. ㄴㅅㅎ I received the consultation from Director Son and he was the most thorough. When I said that I felt burdened by the school, he explained it in detail and said that he was raising the line so one side was already weak and I couldn't use more strength. (Actually, he said that I had to go to the school for all but number 1!) 7 ㅇㄹㄷㅇㅅㄹ I’m going because my friend is doing well! The director is fun and the explanations are a bit like listening to a lecture! But this place said they wanted to open everything, so the quote was the most expensive. Other places were half and half, but for the younger people, there was no gap for the older people. 8. ㅇㅁㄹ It's Director Kim, and here too, instead of Siwonsiwon, the eye line has to be raised a lot, not even 1 mm, leaving the front alone and only the back. I asked to upload it. Which one looks best? I want to raise the inline a bit to make it in-out or semi-out, but right now I can't see the line at all up to half of my eyes.

Comment 19
성예사하니 2023-08-17 (목) 09:46 1 Years ago Address
I'm going to a consultation today...the director is unfriendly.

달달구리죠아 Writer 2023-08-17 (목) 09:55 1 Years ago Address
막 불친절한건 아닌데 묘하게.. 뭔가 묘하게 사람 기분나쁘게하는..그런게있어!
상담카드랑 명함 꼭 받아 나는 상담카드만주구 내친구는 암것도안주고 그랬었어..수술 예약했는데도..
그리구 취소규정이 상담카드에 써있는거랑 다르구!

성예사하니 2023-08-17 (목) 09:57 1 Years ago Address
Oh really? Why is it different?... I wonder. ㅠㅠ ㅇㅎㅅ According to the reviews, unlike other places, there is no post-surgical effect, so I'm seriously thinking about it... In terms of cost, how was it compared to other places? Isn’t it expensive?....I also experienced that strangely unpleasant feeling from the manager....

달달구리죠아 Writer 2023-08-17 (목) 10:26 1 Years ago Address
The same surgical methods were ㅇㅁㄹ and ㄹㅎ, but ㅇㅁㄹ was the cheapest and ㅇㅎㅅ was in the middle! After going here and there, it wasn't expensive!
선지꾹 2023-08-17 (목) 10:23 1 Years ago Address
If you look at what I wrote here, 6 or 7 seems better.

달달구리죠아 Writer 2023-08-17 (목) 10:27 1 Years ago Address
I'm currently considering the 6.7, but the price of the 7 is double because the front and sides are different. If I don't buy it, it's about 50? So I'm thinking about it!
데지미아 2023-08-17 (목) 11:26 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

달달구리죠아 Writer 2023-08-17 (목) 11:37 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
실버민 2023-08-17 (목) 16:24 1 Years ago Address
Oh, I really walked around a lot haha, you worked hard, Yesaya!

달달구리죠아 Writer 2023-08-17 (목) 16:28 1 Years ago Address
고마워! 근데 한두개 더 갈수도있을거같아ㅎㅎ
다희요2 2023-08-17 (목) 18:22 1 Years ago Address
와 대단하다..
브버더쿠 2023-08-18 (금) 16:44 1 Years ago Address
담배냄새야말로 최악 ...
한강가자요 2023-08-21 (월) 09:44 1 Years ago Address
고생했겠다 ㅠㅠ
binm 2023-08-31 (목) 12:00 1 Years ago Address
와 8곳... 진짜 고생많이했겠다
헬로마이 2023-09-06 (수) 08:55 1 Years ago Address
와 수고했어 고마워