• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Rhinoplasty review 2

전남은행 2023-08-16 (수) 22:25 1 Years ago 1611
3. ㅂㄷㄴ The director of the plastic surgery clinic was kind and professional. He had a lot of experience, so I trusted him. I consulted with the director while smiling. It was good, not a stiff atmosphere. The director was also kind. No pressure to make same-day reservations, no consultation fee. The overall hospital atmosphere was clean, and the desk staff were friendly . Busy.. I waited for over 30 minutes even though I made a reservation for a consultation with the director. But I guess that's because the surgery isn't over yet.. I actually liked it because I got the feeling that they were focusing on the patient and doing their best. But it seemed like they were focusing on functional noses. I was worried because my goal was a cosmetic nose. Did. Double nose correction, deviated septum silicone 2.5 = 300 early 4. ㅅㅍㄹㅅ Plastic Surgery Director Seo, I feel like my aesthetic standards are solid. Looking at the before and after photos, everything was pretty, natural was my style,  but if you have a strong aesthetic standard, it suits your needs and needs. I felt like communication might be a bit difficult. 3mm of nose correction silicone = low to mid 300s

Comment 7
춥꾸나 2023-08-17 (목) 16:15 1 Years ago Address
I've been there 3 times. I was also wondering if this place was too functional-oriented, but the pictures they showed were good and there was no pressure, so I stayed here... I still have to watch the line, but the hospital atmosphere was good and it didn't feel like a factory at all.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

에임휘 2023-08-18 (금) 23:45 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

춥꾸나 2023-08-24 (목) 17:08 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
뉴트로하 2023-08-27 (일) 22:19 11 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

전남은행 Writer 2023-08-27 (일) 22:29 11 Months ago Address
huh?? What does this mean??