• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Rhinoplasty review

qlem123 2023-08-15 (화) 15:38 1 Years ago 2902
I have a hooked beak and the bridge of my nose is not low, so I received consultation for non-implants at the entire hospital. 1. Between - Director Lee Ji-hwan - No consultation fee - I didn't think the director who consulted on ear cartilage and nasal cartilage was professional , but overall the hospital was clean and had a comfortable dental atmosphere. . Because it was my first consultation, I was scared and didn't even pay a deposit, but the manager was a bit forced to pay a deposit... The director drew lines on the computer, drew lines very meticulously, listened to every detail, and seemed professional. The reservation fee here is not 100% refundable, but 90% refunded , excluding 10%. 2. DA - Director Sunjin Hwang - No consultation fee - Ear cartilage, rain The price of cartilage was the cheapest. There was a lobby and it felt like a hotel. There are many rooms, so it feels like a separate Brown hotel... The director was kind, but it didn't seem to suit me, and since it was my first time at a procedure, surgery, or hospital, I didn't know what questions to ask. So, I hoped for some explanation and some guidance during the consultation, but even though I showed the director a photo, he didn't know the style I was pursuing. It seems like you can't catch it right away... It feels urgent... ? I did not designate the director. 3. AB - Director Lee Jeong- hwan - No consultation fee - This is the hospital where I waited for autologous ribs and nasal cartilage for the longest time. I met the counseling director so well that he worried about me like a real sister and I received consultations on other parts as well, but there was no pressure and I didn't even have to. They said it would be possible. It was amazing. I went to the director because I appointed him. During the consultation with the director, I heard that he was good at surgery even if he was a bit cold, so I went in prepared, but he was really cold… It felt like he was talking roughly. I 'm not saying it's not professional. He took a picture of my face and drew it with a ballpoint pen to explain it, and I said it wasn't too high and I didn't want my nostrils to be too visible and I wanted it to look natural , but I had no choice but to raise it, but the nostrils should be more visible here, natural. The standard is different for each person. If being high is not natural, you have no choice but to raise it. I heard this. I really like the manager, but I'm wondering if it's right to do it here, and I'm torn between 1 and 3. 3 is bad because they say I have to use my own ribs. That's because I'm not sure if this is right for my first surgery. I'm planning to go to 2 more places tomorrow and decide.

Comment 14
최장지름 2023-08-15 (화) 19:25 1 Years ago Address
You worked hard ~~
위업 2023-08-16 (수) 11:45 1 Years ago Address
I think a non-coercive and comfortable atmosphere is also important. I felt the same way when I went to the consultation three times. I hope you think carefully about the rest before making a decision.
란이빙빙 2023-08-16 (수) 12:41 1 Years ago Address
I think it would be better to look back and decide more.
소원을말할까 2023-08-16 (수) 14:08 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇㅂThe consultation was okay too.
우우아해 2023-08-16 (수) 17:29 1 Years ago Address
When did you go to counseling!??? Can you share the price and how the surgical materials were recommended? ㅠ

qlem123 Writer 2023-08-16 (수) 18:12 1 Years ago Address
I went to ㅇㅇㅂ yesterday and received a price of 450 to use both autologous costal cartilage and septal cartilage. Please note that costal cartilage must be used unconditionally.
다희요2 2023-08-17 (목) 18:27 1 Years ago Address
You had a hard time ㅠㅠ
베뉴 2023-08-19 (토) 10:35 1 Years ago Address
I did it at a friend's place and it was really fancy.
smsong0323 2023-08-21 (월) 17:23 1 Years ago Address
나도 지금까지 다섯군데 상담다녔는데 그 중 세곳은 자가늑 기증늑 얘기 아예 안하셨두 나머지 두곳은 나중에 재수술 하게될때 쓸 수 있는 재료가 자가늑인데 벌써 쓰는건 너무 아깝다구.. 그래서 차라리 기증늑을 권해주셨었어!
코슈리 2023-08-30 (수) 11:42 1 Years ago Address
어렵다..
hhmm33 2023-10-10 (화) 19:31 11 Months ago Address
비트윈 곧 상담가는데 예약금 강요 좀 무섭네 ..ㅋㅋ 그래도 뭔가 분위기 좋아보여서 기대된당
기모라 2023-12-22 (금) 11:57 8 Months ago Address
에이비 상담가보려했는데 상담후기는 다 그냥 그래서 걱정이네 ㅠㅠ
츄벨 2024-01-20 (토) 01:46 7 Months ago Address
에이비 나 이정환 마성환 둘다상담받았는데 마원장 넘 조앗거든 근데 후기가 별로없어서고민임 ㅜㅜ 예사 코수했어?
밍니수 2024-03-12 (화) 06:32 6 Months ago Address
비트윈 다음주 상담 예정인데,, 후기 고마워!!
Prev  Next  List