• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Rhinoplasty product review

최장지름 2023-08-15 (화) 11:30 1 Years ago 1701
I only had a vague idea of ​​wanting to have rhinoplasty, so I didn't look up any information and came to the consultation with the complacent thought of getting a consultation first and then deciding . I wanted a straight beoseon line. It was natural, but it was the first plastic surgery clinic I visited so that I could see the surgery . CT, After taking pictures and consulting with the director, I consulted with the director, but I didn't have any questions prepared or photos, so I just talked about my complex about my nose and how I wanted it to feel. Both the director and director were kind, but I thought about my complex about my nose and the director. He said that there was a lot of work to be done, perhaps because the part you saw was different. It wasn't that I didn't like it, but I wasn't attracted to it either. The second hospital I visited was ㅊㄷㅇㅇㅇ Plastic Surgery. To be honest, this place was so unfriendly from the time I called, so I went with the mindset that I would just come for a consultation . Also,,, I said I wanted it to look natural but visible, but if that's what I wanted , wouldn't it be better not to get nose surgery? When I said I wanted it to look natural, they scolded me and asked why I wanted to get nose surgery? When I said I wanted to get a CT scan so that I could have a functional nose as well, I asked them to wait a little while because they were fixing the machine, so I waited for more than 15 minutes, but in the end, I couldn't get a CT scan and didn't get a detailed explanation, but I was only told that the surgery could be done and that I should contact them as soon as possible. The second hospital was the second hospital . I did not recommend this to all of my friends who are considering rhinoplasty. Now, I am looking into rhinoplasty information, precautions, etc., listing questions, and getting ready to respond~! I will sell various items and write a review.
Written by
App

Comment 11
송송이럽 2023-08-15 (화) 12:57 1 Years ago Address
If you share the information, I will use it as a reference. Thank you.
을이사랑 2023-08-15 (화) 13:10 1 Years ago Address
ㅂㄴㄴI remember the counseling as something so-so...
희희찌니 2023-08-15 (화) 13:28 1 Years ago Address
I had a hard time walking around haha.
세세하게 2023-08-15 (화) 13:46 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for your hard work.
뽀송뽀송1201 2023-08-15 (화) 13:59 1 Years ago Address
ㅂㄴㄴIt’s the same as what I felt haha.
와니모모 2023-08-15 (화) 14:08 1 Years ago Address
I had a hard time walking around.
피치러브 2023-08-15 (화) 14:40 1 Years ago Address
고생했엉
유녀엉 2023-08-16 (수) 16:00 1 Years ago Address
고생했다 ㅠㅠ