• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Reviews of 2 places for double rhinoplasty

초코송송 2023-08-10 (목) 19:25 1 Years ago 3918
*Starting… First of all, my nose is low + puffy + wide, but the gap between my eyebrows is also very wide... ^^ I will decide on the reduction of the nose bridge after receiving a consultation. I also have a bit of rhinitis. I also have allergic rhinitis. I've had my hands done at a place that specializes in rhinoplasty for about a month, and I'm planning to go to 6 places this week for my feet. I will add consultation reviews as I sell my products. 1. List of hand-made items ㄷㄷㅇ Among these, you can make a consultation reservation in August + the reviews and photos are my favorite places. A total of 6 locations selected. 2. List of feet 1) Gangnam ㄷㄷㅇ - Review by the director ㄱㅌㅅ The nose photos are my favorite and I made a reservation for a consultation right away, so I went to 1st place, nose bridge + tip of the nose (nasal septum + ear cartilage) + double nose correction + columella + nasolabial angle (saggy nose correction) Recommended, use of donated ribs is recommended and an additional cost of 1 million won is added. The director and counseling director explained everything well and explained in detail while drawing pictures. They also recommended forehead fat grafting for sagging forehead. Since it was my first consultation, I told them straight away what I wanted even though I was a parent. I recommended not to do nostril reduction because I have a wide forehead. , They say that even if rhinitis surgery is not recommended, it is unlikely to have much effect. And there is no actual cost. I thought my nose would come out really pretty if I did it here, but even though it's aesthetically pretty, I'm a bit doubtful whether it would suit me well. Also, my rhinitis often gets really bad, so I wanted to have rhinitis surgery at the same time as the nose surgery anyway, but it's not worth the cost. It was disappointing, 2) Gangnam ㅇㄹㅂ I went there on the recommendation of an acquaintance. Two of my acquaintances stayed here and both went well. Unlike the first place, a 360-degree CT scan was used to examine my bones and facial shape more generally. The 360-degree CT definitely showed rhinitis more clearly. Rhinitis surgery is recommended and the actual cost can be up to 50. When it came to nose surgery, I had a strong feeling that my tastes were less reflected and that I wanted to follow the existing director's style. And I was surprised that all the post-surgery photos looked natural, and even the review of the 8mm increase looked very natural. The biggest advantage of this place is that they don't put cotton in it, and they put a silicone model on your nose so you can get a rough idea of ​​what it will look like after the nose surgery! !!! Personally, a friend of mine is considering nose surgery? -> I think I would recommend Nara to go there too. And Mom's official, it is said to be like a high-quality plastic surgery, (Mom's pick.) If ㄷㄷㅇ feels like you should not touch it unless you are going to see a noticeable effect, ㅇㄹㅂ feels like you should touch up everything and make it look natural, nose (ear cartilage + Nasal septum) + Rhinitis surgery + Nostril reduction + Forehead fat grafting recommended. Since the nasal septum is short, it is not possible to raise the bridge of the nose much. For a natural look, 4mm is recommended, or for a fancy look, 5mm is recommended. I looked at the model and I liked the size of 4.5mm-5mm. Unlike other hospitals, it was disappointing that there was no action where the director touched my face or nose and told me what he thought I would look like, but I actually liked the fact that there were no discount events or anything like that. It feels less like a business...
Written by
App

Comment 17
냥냐냐ㅕ녀녀녕 2023-08-11 (금) 09:28 1 Years ago Address
상담 갈 리스트 한번씩 봤던곳들인데 대단하다..
코하고시펑1 2023-08-11 (금) 10:11 1 Years ago Address
와..손품 엄청 했네 어디어디 가기로 결정한거야?
은은이영 2023-08-11 (금) 12:26 1 Years ago Address
정보 고마워 ㅎㅎ 축하해!
도버블 2023-08-11 (금) 14:10 1 Years ago Address
6곳 추린거면 나머지 4곳은 어디로 가? ㅠㅠ 리스트 참고해갈게 고마웡

초코송송 Writer 2023-08-11 (금) 17:24 1 Years ago Address
히트/민트/바나나/에픽 다녀왔어~~
킹주현다이 2023-08-11 (금) 14:31 1 Years ago Address
고생했네 ㅠㅠ 정보고마워 !
칼리8 2023-08-11 (금) 16:43 1 Years ago Address
고생많았어...진짜 많이 알아봤네
련가련라 2023-08-11 (금) 17:10 1 Years ago Address
예사 손품리스트에서 ㅇㅍ/ㅎㅌ/ㅁㅌ 코 정보 궁금한데ㅠㅠ 혹시 여기도 추가로 상담간곳일까?

초코송송 Writer 2023-08-11 (금) 17:25 1 Years ago Address
셋 다 상담 받았고 상담 후기는 정리해서 성예사에 올릴예정이야!
odpqqq 2023-08-13 (일) 17:42 1 Years ago Address
정보 고마워!!
엶맘ㅁ 2023-08-15 (화) 03:41 1 Years ago Address
혹시 ㅇㄹㅂ가 어딘지 알수맀을까..!

초코송송 Writer 2023-08-15 (화) 12:26 1 Years ago Address
ㅗㄹㅣㅡ
하얀우유 2023-08-15 (화) 12:19 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
전남은행 2023-08-16 (수) 22:09 1 Years ago Address
자기 얼굴에 손대는거니까 진짜 손품 발품은 필수인거같아 ㅜ 나도 진짜 손품 발품 많이 했는뎅 ㅎㅎ 고생했엉 !!
쀼빠 2023-08-19 (토) 14:55 1 Years ago Address
정보 감사합니닷!!!
smsong0323 2023-08-22 (화) 21:30 1 Years ago Address
나도 ㅁㅌ 상담갔다가 예약금걸고왔어!
Ummvii 2023-11-02 (목) 00:39 10 Months ago Address
올리브 상담 받은 원장님 알 수 잇으까.!!
Prev  Next  List