• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Original foot product review

나리무침 2023-08-11 (금) 14:39 1 Years ago 1939
This is a review I am writing before my memory fades. First of all, when I first made a reservation for a consultation, I was told that it would only be available in a month, so I thought about not going, but I was worried about whether I could be busy in the middle of the day, so I was able to push the schedule a lot. Those who want a quick consultation should keep asking the hospital about the schedule. Recommended long-awaited consultation date When I entered the building where Kakao Friends in Gangnam was located, I felt a bit uncomfortable because before, I only went to the large building that used the entire building, and the facilities were very shabby, but in reality... especially, never go to the bathroom on the first floor of the building. ^^ Is this correct? It's a country toilet. I arrived on the 8th floor, but the place was clean because it had been remodeled. The funny thing was that both bathrooms were marked as men's restrooms, so I didn't go in. They took the Citi first, but... I wondered if he was a radiographer. After taking the photos, I consulted with the director, and the director said there was only one here. I wrote a review of the consultation. I've seen a lot of reviews, and there were quite a few people saying that the manager was neither friendly nor unfriendly. But really, the tone of voice was very kind, but in reality, it didn't feel friendly, but it wasn't unfriendly either. I guess it should be said to have a business-like feel, but the consultation with the manager was very friendly. Personally, I liked DA the best. It felt friendly, refreshing, and would take good care of me. Because it is large, the system is good , but the consultation with the director is the most important, so now I am going to see the director. The strange thing is that when I see the director, the director also goes in together, so the three of us are in the same space;; That was a bit uncomfortable;; However, since the director listened to all of the counseling, I guessed that it was because communication was good without duplication or miscommunication. After going to a few counseling centers, I felt that each hospital had a different style. The director actually gave me a T-like feeling of confidence. I got it haha ​​and I took the initiative and said, ‘I’ll do it like this!’ They put a lot of importance on having the patient design it themselves, rather than the patient's, so it seems like there will be some differences in likes and dislikes. Still, it was nice to be able to tell me in detail what my face shape is and how I should plan it. The more I go for consultations, the more I feel like I can find the hospital that's right for me. I hope everyone works hard and gets good results!!

Comment 11
이니스러브 2023-08-11 (금) 16:43 1 Years ago Address
발품정보 고마워 ㅎㅎ
빛영12345 2023-08-11 (금) 16:50 1 Years ago Address
한달이나 걸린다고?! 미리미리 해야겠다ㅠ
라아미 2023-08-15 (화) 23:54 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

나리무침 Writer 2023-08-16 (수) 07:38 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
유녀엉 2023-08-16 (수) 16:14 1 Years ago Address
잘봤어 고마웡!
나뭇입은초롣색 2023-08-18 (금) 13:38 1 Years ago Address