Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Reviews of 6 eye reoperation centers (Gangnam, Sinsa, Apgujeong)

발품맨 2023-08-05 (토) 16:32 1 Years ago 3022
The goal is to lower the line + correct the uneven eyelid. In the first surgery, I had an incision/eye correction/epic epicanthoplasty, but it became sausage and asymmetric. Afterwards, I had a reoperation, but the sausage look and asymmetry still remain (and the line is also wrinkled...) I went out recently and took a picture of my eye. I was so shocked by the severe asymmetry that I started thinking about repeat surgery. The criteria I set were as follows. 1. A place that provides sedative anesthesia (brief sleep + topical) - I went to a place before that never gave sedative anesthesia, but it was very difficult... (extreme pain) 2. A place famous for reoperations 3. A place where it is done naturally 4. Excessive kindness or unkindness A place I didn't go to - I went there before and it was a bit unfriendly. It wasn't even that friendly, but if I'm getting this money, I guess I'm doing a good job, right? I did it and then it failed - The previous hospital was overly friendly and their attitude changed after the surgery 5. Places that do not encourage same-day payment with bait such as discounts - I try to avoid places that post event amounts and such on the hospital page as much as possible 6. (Important) Eye correction is not recommended Place - During the first surgery, the side effects were sausage + mucous membrane lifting + deep scar + flat chest, so I did not want to do it again. -------------------------------------------------- ----------------- I went to a total of 6 places like that. After going to many places, I realized that it is really important to try your best. It seems really dangerous to only go to one or two places where everything is different. (Especially in the case of reoperation) And, if possible, it is better to go to one place a day to make the right decision (or leave time in between to secure time to record the consultation) ◆ 1. ㄱㅎㅅ - Consultation fee 5,000 won - Cost mid 400s (pick two lines) + Eye correction) - Lifting of eyelashes and eyelids will not improve (seems to get worse with each surgery) - Asymmetry will improve only slightly - Lines will not be significantly lowered - It is advisable to wait 1-2 years after previous surgery - Large forehead He recommended Botox (100,000 won, one time free if you get surgery). I was a little embarrassed when he first talked about eye correction, and I was a little surprised when he talked about Botox. I showed him a picture of the line I wanted, but he immediately said no. I have a habit of frowning, so my forehead is becoming more and more frowned. I did it (this was my first time hearing it) and said that I had a little bit of ectropia (it looks like my eyes were closed) and that it would be better to try Botox instead of just surgery, and that Botox would make my lines look a lot lower. After listening to everything, I'll get it. I thought there wasn't much (no improvement...) After coming back, I looked back at what I really wanted.. Actually, I don't care about the scars and toenails, I thought I would be satisfied as long as I fixed the asymmetry. I thought I should say that next time. ◆ 2. ㅅㅅ - No consultation fee (come and wait for more than 30 minutes) - Cost 400 Second half (double-line lifting + eye correction + upper eye opening) - Mucosal lifting/eye discharge won't get worse or I'm not sure if it will improve - It's okay to do it right away rather than waiting - I talked about Botox, which I heard about at the hospital, but I don't use that much on my forehead. He said that he didn't bring it up because he didn't want to . He said that the thickness of the double eyelids can be reduced no matter what. He is full of confidence. He said that there are three problems: weak eye opening + asymmetry in the front of the eyes + thickening. He said that the asymmetry in the front of the eyes can only be solved with an upper eyelid surgery and it is essential. Director Ham came in midway, but for some reason, it felt like there was an unspoken pressure to leave because time was up, and the consultation actually ended 1 minute later. Looking back, it felt like they were recommending too much here, and the eye correction came up again, which lowered my credibility a bit. They said it was all done . I was a little suspicious... They recommended a lot of things, so I thought I should go somewhere else, especially since the words were so different from the hospital in front of me. ◆ 3. ㄴㅅㅎ (Director ㄱㄷㅎ) - No consultation fee. - Surgery is not possible now, and even if it is, it does not meet your needs (it is almost impossible to lower the double eyelids and improve the scar as you do not have enough money to afford it) - Assuming that the surgery is performed later when the eye skin has expanded, the cost is roughly around the mid-300s (excluding double line picking + scar removal and eye correction) - Appearance There is no lagophthalmos, but since the eyes are said to be very dry in the morning, there is a possibility of lagophthalmos - They say that if you force the surgery and cut the skin, lagophthalmos may get worse - Special feature: There was a box to write down if there was a surgical method you wanted to avoid (Eye correction was written down) The director's explanation was the kindest and most detailed of the ones I've been to so far. He didn't designate a separate director, so I was introduced to him as someone he recommended, and I told him that I wasn't hopeful. There wasn't enough skin left for incisions, but the scar was too severe and the lines were all over the place . They said it was because one of the scars was severe , but they said that if you pick two lines, it would be easy to leave a scar, so they said that the surgery was not possible right now and that I should reconsider when I have more space because my skin is aging and sagging. (Uh... when...?) I asked why they said it would be done at another hospital. I looked at it, and they said surgery would be possible, but it wouldn't meet my needs. There was a feeling that the story was told realistically. But I thought it would be cruel to wait until I was older... Do I have to wait 10 years? I decided to go somewhere else for reference first. ◆ 4. ㅈㅅㅇ - No consultation fee - Surgery not recommended (both eye correction / line correction not recommended) - Enough strength to open the eyes, asymmetry, no serious lifting of the mucous membrane - The lines are not too high if you open your eyes well - Need to practice opening your eyes well without raising your forehead and without raising your chin - If you have to do it, correction of the lines in front of your eyes costs 800,000 won (non-incision). He explains eye-related knowledge at length (the longest consultation time I've ever been to). The reason I talked at length is because I wanted to tell you that it's not at all that I don't have the power to open my eyes. He told me to open my eyes without lifting my chin. I asked if I could see the whites opening up to the point where I could see them, and they said it was just because I didn't have enough practice opening my eyes. In fact, no matter how much I tried to open my eyes , ptosis wouldn't open up like this. They called the manager in the middle of the day and said it seemed like I made a mistake, and he said there was no problem with my ability to open my eyes at all and that I didn't need correction. He informed me (and went out haha) that the mucous membrane didn't look like that, and that everyone has asymmetry. Scars are inevitable, but they get better over 6 months to a year, so waiting is the only solution. And the patient really needed surgery. Shows a series of pictures. Double eyelid surgery is like a seesaw, there are gains and losses. If the gain is greater than the loss, then it is done, but I would not do that. If I had to do it, it would be correction of the front of the eye. If you go somewhere else, they will tell you to fix everything from start to finish, but there will be a lot, so you need someone to tell you this. I heard a very unexpected story and was surprised in a different way... After becoming aware of it, I realized that I have a habit of always lifting my chin (I can see clearly even if I open my eyes just a little when I lift my chin). I should also consider the standard when I relax my eyes. I thought I had no strength, but that wasn't the case. This was the first time I had been to a hospital that told me that my eyes were normal... I thought that my eyes might not have any problems based on functional + non-strict beauty standards. I thought he was very conscientious. (I wish I had gone to a place like this from the beginning... haha) I thought I'd go somewhere else and if I thought there wasn't a good place to go, I'd just correct the front here. ◆ 5. (Initial consonant deleted) - I deleted the content because there was a personal issue..! It was going to be a big problem... I hope everyone avoids places that recommend same-day reservations... ◆ 6. ㅇㅇㅇ - Cost is in the late 400s (eye correction + double eyelid surgery) - Eyes that really need eye contact are not, but here, eye correction is done after double eyelid surgery. They say they will charge it for a fee - They say they will reduce the eye on the higher side a bit and raise the other side accordingly - The reason they recommend reducing it is that if it doesn't work out, they may have to make an incision during the surgery   . They say it will happen He held the line several times, looked at a specific spot, closed and opened his eyes, and repeated. He said that the unevenness of the line was the biggest problem and that asymmetry was also a problem. He asked me how thick I thought my current line was. When I said it was a little, he said he didn't think his eyes were that thick either, so he said he would set it on the higher side. He didn't specifically talk about the bridge of the eyes, but he said the degree of correction would be the same as before or a little more if needed (largely by making the muscles shorter). There won't be any problems) It feels like a good explanation without just making recommendations. The feeling of the manager and director is similar, but I think it's good because there's no pressure. I thought it was a conscientious place, but if the surgery was carried out as they said, my expectations would not be high. -------------------------------------------------- ----------------- According to what many hospitals have said, the problem is that the line is uneven + the line is a little high, and since I can't afford to buy it, I have to pick two lines at all costs, and the power to open my eyes is no problem. It seems that my mind is focused on paying the reservation fee... but I think I will confirm it after getting an eye condition diagnosed at another large hospital. (Is this eye really suitable for reoperation? Is that method right? etc.) I will post a review after visiting a large hospital!

Comment 42
제발성공하게해쥬라 2023-08-05 (토) 16:54 1 Years ago Address
Wow, there really is a hospital like number 4… I went there too, but I did everything, and I skipped it because it said everything was done.

발품맨 Writer 2023-08-05 (토) 17:15 1 Years ago Address
Really.. I felt like they were just saying it to make money when they said everything would work out. I'm not sure if they will take responsibility if it doesn't work out later..
띠롱똥 2023-08-06 (일) 10:52 1 Years ago Address
Do you know where the hospital is??!! It's my first time as a saint, so I'm not sure how to know.

발품맨 Writer 2023-08-06 (일) 10:57 1 Years ago Address
Ah, Jeong Soo-woo’s plastic surgery clinic! I think you can figure it out by looking at the initial consonant several times. I also looked for a place that looked like a one-person hospital on Naver Maps and went there. It's widely known on the Internet, but it doesn't seem to be.
seya0109 2023-08-07 (월) 10:18 1 Years ago Address
The 4th one is famous for his eyes?

발품맨 Writer 2023-08-07 (월) 18:50 1 Years ago Address
The website specializes in eyes/nose!
재이0 2023-08-07 (월) 17:48 1 Years ago Address
Where is hospital number 6??

발품맨 Writer 2023-08-07 (월) 18:51 1 Years ago Address
It's AM!
bbubbu 2023-08-08 (화) 02:05 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

발품맨 Writer 2023-08-08 (화) 16:24 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
발품맨 Writer 2023-08-08 (화) 16:25 1 Years ago Address
I deleted number 5 because there was a content issue! Everyone, please take note... I realized again that I don't want to go to places that force same-day reservations.

seya0109 2023-08-08 (화) 17:20 1 Years ago Address
Except for one or two hospitals I've been to, all of them forced me to make same-day reservations. This amount is only valid until today, or something like that;;;

발품맨 Writer 2023-08-08 (화) 17:42 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

seya0109 2023-08-09 (수) 22:17 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

발품맨 Writer 2023-08-11 (금) 16:18 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
탁호약히 2023-08-08 (화) 22:24 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

발품맨 Writer 2023-08-09 (수) 16:45 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

탁호약히 2023-08-09 (수) 19:26 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

발품맨 Writer 2023-08-11 (금) 16:14 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
누눙누눙 2023-08-10 (목) 14:07 1 Years ago Address
Yes, thank you so much for the detailed information! I'm going to go to a few places for reference.

발품맨 Writer 2023-08-11 (금) 16:19 1 Years ago Address
도움됐다니 좋다 ㅎㅎ 잘 참고해줘!
쿠키쿠 2023-08-11 (금) 02:59 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

발품맨 Writer 2023-08-11 (금) 16:20 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쿠키쿠 2023-08-12 (토) 03:37 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

발품맨 Writer 2023-08-12 (토) 10:21 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
우땨땨 2023-08-15 (화) 01:26 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

발품맨 Writer 2023-08-15 (화) 10:48 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
해융 2023-08-16 (수) 16:27 1 Years ago Address
잘봤어 고마워!
뿌띠쁘 2023-08-19 (토) 15:30 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
냥뇽시워리 2023-08-30 (수) 10:43 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
토이스톳리 2023-08-31 (목) 02:11 1 Years ago Address
예사야 나 초성 좀 정확하게 알 수 있을까?
소소하나 2023-10-11 (수) 01:20 11 Months ago Address
솔직한 후기 너무 도움된다 고마워
sisidnddl 2023-10-16 (월) 09:18 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
jessica123… 2023-11-23 (목) 10:39 10 Months ago Address
이런 자세한 후기 너무 고마워!!
윰화 2023-11-25 (토) 19:12 10 Months ago Address
후기 엄청 도움돼 고마워,,ㅅㅅ,,상담예약했는데..ㅠㅠ 더 찾아봐야겠다
윰화 2023-11-25 (토) 19:12 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
jjjjqjhdu 2024-01-03 (수) 21:14 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
조효림 2024-01-09 (화) 23:39 8 Months ago Address
좋은 정보 고마워!
용이구요 2024-03-16 (토) 16:55 6 Months ago Address
완전 자세하게 적어줬다 고마워..!ㅈㅅㅇ 병원이 어디야?
살바도르달리 2024-04-16 (화) 22:25 5 Months ago Address
자세한 후기 진짜 도움됐어 나도 ㅅㅅ에서 윗트임 포함 많은 걸 권유받고 팔랑귀라 예약하기 직전이었는데 다시 생각해봐야겠다...
슬기롭게 2024-06-28 (금) 14:29 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Guzzigang 2024-07-04 (목) 17:25 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List