Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Nunjae & first nose combined product reviews (Be the New/Premier/Thank you/Miho/Almond)

Reds 2023-08-10 (목) 10:30 10 Months ago 4200
I had my first eye surgery 13 years ago, out of memory. Actually, to some extent, I started with the idea of ​​doing almond nose in Bethe New. (There were people around me who did it here) Although my thoughts changed a little while selling! I can't see my double eyelids, so I raise them a little bit (I heard a lot of people say my eyes are pretty, so I'm not greedy). I don't have a nose tip, so I want to do it naturally by raising it up and lowering it so it's not visible. saw. Anyway, the latter part of Let's Go < Be the New Clinic> CT shot. No forced reviews/reservations. There was no consultation fee. AS 2 years 1. Nunjae (Chief Seung-wook Baek) : He said my eyes were the same as they were 30 years ago...( •︠ˍ•︡ ) What I was concerned about. Line asymmetry, scars when eyes are closed, etc... At first, he said that it was not very important when eyes were closed, but as soon as he saw them closed, he said that he would feel stressed ... He said it must have been worse than before, so he sympathized... And he didn't know it well, but he said it was a little sausage eye. I recommend cutting out all the lines and unnecessary flesh and doing it again. Try to make it symmetrical while doing it naturally but with as little frontal opening as possible (for fear of crowding). Double eyelids (re) 250 + Epicanthoplasty (re) 100 + Under the eyes 150 Customizable to 440 (VAT included) ​2 . First nose (Chief Taeyoung Jeong) : In other reviews, he seems to have asked what was the problem first, but as soon as he saw me, he said that my nose was short... Hahaha . My nasal septum is only 1.n cm, so I have to make a choice even with ear cartilage. 1) Donor ribs / 2) My ribs (hehe) I didn't know what ribs were at this time, so I asked... First of all, I said I didn't like ribs. Originally, I heard that I did n't recommend that, but I couldn't even put a silicon . I did it and went lol The tip of the nose was 350 + the level of strength (100 - 150) was adjusted to 430. They say that if you do both surgeries together, you will get up to 850. - I asked the two directors whether it would be better to do the two together or separately... This is my biggest concern. Say it doesn't matter. However, if you are thinking of doing it separately, do it with your eyes first. (Probably due to swelling) My thoughts: The counselor was kind and the directors explained it professionally, so overall I was very satisfied. In particular, I must have been quite attracted to the professionalism by explaining in detail what and why my eyes were wrong . If I do it with my eyes and nose, I think I want to do it here except under the eyes. ​​< Premier Plastic Surgery> CT scan consultation fee of 10,000 won. CCTV available. AS 1 year. There is a reservation fee/late discount. First of all, I asked for 30 minutes more than the counseling time I had set up earlier, so I went there, but there was a waiting time. 1. Nunjae (Chief Kang Min-seok) Basic 330 Selfie review 230 : I was a bit scared because he held the line with something like a wire rather than a stick... I felt like I was going to have the surgery as safely as possible. The method is to remove the existing line and cut it. There was no mention of the front opening or anything else. Feel free to ask me anything. ​2 . First nose (Chief Hang-seok Choi) Basic 770 When providing a selfie review 550 : Similar to the previous consultation, the nasal septum is small, so you have to use a donor rib, and if it's not enough, use ear cartilage. They said I had to cut my nose a little in the middle to make a straight half line, but I said I didn't care if there was a curve in the middle. When I opened it and saw that he talked about shaving here and there, it seems that he prefers thin noses. Unusually, the price of self-healing and donated ribs are the same? ​And since you didn't talk about the nasal septum in the material, I asked if you didn't use the nasal septum, and I heard that it was? But when I asked the head of counseling, he said he would use it, so he said something... Since he's a bit busy, it felt like the consultation went by quickly, so it was a bit disappointing... Write down what you want to ask and go. Personally, it was a consultation that felt too much time pressure. And the basic amount feels quite expensive... The discount price is the condition of providing selfies 6 months and 9 times. Instead of paying 700 won for the reservation fee, they said that they would not receive additional money if ear cartilage was used as needed during surgery. My thoughts: I was embarrassed because the head of counseling first explained what materials to use and how to perform the surgery. (But since I've been to other places since then, it seems that Bethenew and Miho are unique?) The directors didn't look at my face first, but rather looked at the chart written by the counselor first... I don't think I'm compatible with the factory type. Plastic Surgery> No CT scan. No consultation fee. No reservation fee required. I went an hour early, but I didn't feel the wait was long because the basic consultation with the manager and the photo shoot took place in between. I didn't take a CT scan, but the photo shoot was more meticulous than other places. 1. Eye & Nose (Director Kim Hyung-seok) : In conclusion, I was recommended to correct the non-incision line only on the right side of the eye and lift the forehead. My eyebrows are evenly positioned and the gap between my eyes and eyebrows is narrow, so if I raise the line, it will be narrower. However, it is not too narrow, but he said that you can choose between the lower eyebrow lift and the forehead lift. My head hurts after hearing this... The colossus wasn't planned... lol Director Choi Yo-an will be the manager of the colossus, and no matter where you consult the nose, nasal septum, donor ribs, and ear cartilage come out if necessary. Even without CT, the nasal septum is short, so I have to use a rib... Haha Director Kim Hyung-seok consulted very meticulously, and the counselor was kind. No reservation fee required. Photo Elapsed 3, 6, 12 Months Upload photos and event will be applied. Forehead lift (endotine) 330 events 150 Eyebrow lift 170 events 120 Non-incision double eyelid (right side only) 150 events 105 Nasal septum + Ear cartilage 350 events 240 Donated ribs 80 VAT not included. My thoughts: I was surprised that it was cheaper than I thought... However, I didn't think of the forehead lift, and I didn't meet the director of the operating room, so I was worried about whether I should sell my feet again . They say I don't have hair... CT scan fee 10,000 won, AS 1 year, CCTV available. I went an hour earlier, but the consultation ended earlier than expected without much fuss. Counselor said. The director decided to accept only a few because he did not want to be misunderstood for the proxy surgery because it was too factory-type. ​1 . Nose (Chief Yoon Seok-ho) : The material is nasal septum + ear cartilage + ear dermis + donated rib CT picture. It's a nose that could be blocked if I had surgery, but (because the nasal septum is bent), they said that if it's not uncomfortable now, it can function later. The bridge of the nose is not on the low side, but a straight nose is made so that the nostrils are not visible. It was good to explain that this works/cannot while reflecting my opinion. Nasal septum rhinoplasty 350 Ear dermis 70 Ear cartilage 70 Donated ribs 160 VAT not included If you provide a review photo, if you make a deposit of 500, 450 ​ 2 . Nunjae (Director Jeongwon Yoon) : He compared the current eye bone condition and pupil visibility and recommended ptosis correction + re-incision surgery. By removing the existing line and correcting one eye to make it fit. The line was drawn several times, but the higher the line, the more Mongolian wrinkles stand out, so he said to draw it naturally. You said you had an epicanthoplasty after seeing my ruined epicanthoplasty?? Hey hey hey, he told me not to touch it because he said it would make my eyes look too crowded... Ha... I want to find someone with my own eyes and cut them off... After going to counseling, I thought, should I put my eyes first and nose first? This drop.... ㅠㅠ First of all, I talked to the directors of 250 revision eye surgery + ptosis correction, and I think I usually asked the manager about something, but it was a little bit like I was just talking about the deposit... He kept putting pressure on me to make a decision, so he said he would contact me later. No consultation fee. AS 1 year. No photography. I heard that it's popular these days, but I waited for 40 minutes even though I went a little early. Everyone looks really busy. - Nunjae (Dr. Kim Sang-heon) : Reoperation + Ptosis Correction + Under Eye Fat Relocation First of all, he said that he was on the severe side after looking at the scar, but he said he would not remove the line and would just hold it slightly above. I really liked the line you drew, but the fact that there are two lines when I close my eyes is a little long. I said that However, since there are two lines, I thought it would be less satisfying than I thought if I did it here... But the line was held beautifully. Eye ash + Eye correction 350 -> Post-photo event 260 Fat removal 50 -> 30 Under eye area 80 Sleep anesthesia -> 10 VAT separate I've finished all my steps, and now I only have a choice... I 'll have to think about it for a while. As for the snow... I need to think about it more. I think it's a difficult eye to touch . May everyone be pretty!

Comment 38
예르리 2023-08-10 (목) 11:25 10 Months ago Address
Wow, I really read the article. I was also looking at the hospital because of my nose. I'm attracted to Miho because I'm watching Miho. He's famous for his nose and he's good at restoring epicanthoplasty.

Reds Writer 2023-08-10 (목) 13:09 10 Months ago Address
The director's consultation was really good. I really like that everyone does everything in detail, takes good care of it, and tries to make it safe.
aswq321 2023-08-10 (목) 11:37 10 Months ago Address
It's been a while since I've written a detailed review... I read it on the bus too hahahaha Why are you trying to do the eyes and nose separately? I asked if it would be more comfortable and more harmonious if I did it all at once. Also, when I was growing up at Thank You, the distance between my eyebrows was narrow, so I went with the forehead lift and it's been half a year, but I'm living without any side effects. You said there's nothing wrong with it! Anyway, Miho is fine too. I hope it goes well after the surgery in a place I like. I wonder if you left a review after the surgery><ㅋ

Reds Writer 2023-08-10 (목) 13:07 10 Months ago Address
My eyes are still pretty, but I'm frustrated, and if I touch them, I'll ruin my double eyelids, so I'm thinking of doing the nose first.
발이슷하 2023-08-10 (목) 12:21 10 Months ago Address
I was thinking of a premier nose, but it seems to have been helpful. I like thin noses, so I think it would suit me well. Thank you for the detailed review!

Reds Writer 2023-08-10 (목) 13:10 10 Months ago Address
If you like skinny things, I think you'll fit well. Consult with the director. He was good at nose counseling.
아이린125 2023-08-10 (목) 13:08 10 Months ago Address
I'm looking for a nose, but I'll refer to the hospitals here. My eyes were on Miho over there, but I was the head of the rescue.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

Reds Writer 2023-08-10 (목) 13:11 10 Months ago Address
If you plan to have a sassy nose, you may be seen in crowds, so I don't think it's bad to nose first, so don't regret it! lol
굶주렸어 2023-08-10 (목) 14:35 10 Months ago Address
Reviews are really detailed.. I was looking at both eyes and noses, thank you so much!

Reds Writer 2023-08-10 (목) 14:37 10 Months ago Address
Thanks for the comment, let's be pretty>
선쥬랑 2023-08-10 (목) 16:08 10 Months ago Address
Thank you, I was looking at the review of Be the New every day, but there weren't many reviews that even told me the cost. Thanks to you, I got to know other hospitals... I hope the surgery goes well
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

Reds Writer 2023-08-11 (금) 09:29 10 Months ago Address
There are also examples that cost money, but I don't know why they tell you with consonants and negative comments, so I just wrote them down coolly hahaha Successfully became pretty ><
토잉스토리 2023-08-10 (목) 18:35 10 Months ago Address
Wow I've already done my eyes and nose and just clicked because the almond fortress is famous, but there was a very detailed review, so I had fun reading it Seriously! But ㄸㅋ Plastic surgery uses Endotine for forehead lift, but why is it so cheap? I heard that Endotine itself is very expensive.

토잉스토리 2023-08-10 (목) 18:37 10 Months ago Address
Certainly, I don't like it when I force a deposit, and it's just personal, but it's more costly than donation !! I recommend it, have a nice day><

Reds Writer 2023-08-11 (금) 09:30 10 Months ago Address
Uh, I was worried about that too, but there was no difference in the inflammatory response rate. So, I just wanted to go for donation. The aftereffects last for a long time, and I like exercise. So I chose to donate for a quick recovery. By the way, there is a person I know who specializes in sales, so I'm going to do it to him when I'm older... It still feels unnecessary and excessive ㅜㅜ I must have a feeling of rejection.

토잉스토리 2023-08-11 (금) 10:12 10 Months ago Address
Oh, if you like exercise, it's acceptable. So, do you lift your forehead with bone tunneling??? ㅠ

Reds Writer 2023-08-11 (금) 10:44 10 Months ago Address
I'm not going to do a forehead lift... I'm going to double-switch or just do my nose hahahaha
슈슈소소 2023-08-11 (금) 09:55 10 Months ago Address
Thank you Director Choi Yo-an for me too, but he gave me a genuine card after it was over.

토잉스토리 2023-08-11 (금) 10:13 10 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

슈슈소소 2023-08-11 (금) 17:55 10 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
경락토끼 2023-08-13 (일) 00:35 10 Months ago Address
I really read it in detail ㅠ Thank you hahaha Can I know if Bethenew double-handed sleep -> proceed with local anesthesia?

Reds Writer 2023-08-13 (일) 20:40 10 Months ago Address
I think it was topical, so I didn't ask if he slept.
거부기기 2023-08-13 (일) 03:58 10 Months ago Address
thanks for the info!! I'm thinking about doubles too, it helps

I'm glad that it helps haha ​​I hope you choose a good place!
Chuui 2023-08-13 (일) 08:30 10 Months ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review, even the price.

웅 좋은 상담 되길 바래~!!
코꾸멍멍이 2023-08-15 (화) 02:48 10 Months ago Address
지방 거주중이라 발품 팔기 힘든 나한테 너무 도움되는 글이다ㅜㅜ 고마워!

Reds Writer 2023-08-16 (수) 20:22 10 Months ago Address
웅 ♥ 기쁘다 ><
전남은행 2023-08-16 (수) 21:54 10 Months ago Address
비더뉴 나한테는 이마 지방이식 권유 하셨는데 ㅎㅎ 다 다르게 권유 하시는구나..

Reds Writer 2023-08-17 (목) 08:09 10 Months ago Address
아무래도 사람 얼굴 형태가 다 다르니까 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 이마지방의식 권유하셨어?? 내 친구는 아무것도 권유 안했다고 해서 갔는데 ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ 당황
예ㅃi 2023-08-17 (목) 15:31 10 Months ago Address
도움 많이 됐어~ 나도 눈재+첫코라 ㅎㅎ 자세한 글 진짜 고마워! 지방러에게 큰 보탬이 되는 글이야..♡

Reds Writer 2023-08-17 (목) 15:32 10 Months ago Address
웅 예사 예뻐지는데 많은 도움 되었으면 다행이다 !! 성공적으로 예뻐지길 바래!><
요솧 2023-09-01 (금) 21:19 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

Reds Writer 2023-09-01 (금) 21:22 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
수수564 2023-09-04 (월) 13:56 9 Months ago Address
나도 상담 다 돌면 이렇게 상세하게 써야겠어 고마워 ㅎㅎ
대아엉 2023-11-10 (금) 01:22 7 Months ago Address
고마워ㅠㅠ 나도 알아보는중이었는데 참고할게!
커피빈illi 2024-01-18 (목) 11:18 5 Months ago Address
프리미어 아몬드 고민중인데 상세한 후기 감사해요
지방이많아 자연유착안될거같아 아몬드는 스킵해야하나 고민중 ㅜㅜ
스댄리 2024-01-19 (금) 23:13 5 Months ago Address
자세한 후기 감사합니다!! 아몬드 고려하고 있는데 첫 수술이라 ㅜㅜ.. 타 카페에선 브로커도 많다고 해서 고민이 많은데.... 자세한 후기 감사합니다
Prev  Next  List