• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

ㅁㅅ Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Consultation Review

모모뭉 2023-08-10 (목) 02:20 1 Years ago 2025
Now that this is my 6th time going to the hospital, I feel like the doctors' diagnoses are similar. The length of the chin is a little longer and protruding. > Asymmetry is improved with chin augmentation (genioplasty). Bimaxillary rotation is not a type of bimaxillary surgery, but one of the directions of movement. I am a case where you will see great results if you have two jaws. If you just turn it, the upper mouth will look more protruding, so put it in and turn it. In my case, occlusion is maintained and surgery is possible without correction. Many people say that additional proofreading will be done in other places. If the surgery is checked well, the current bite can be maintained. There is no such thing as 100% in medicine, but I felt proud when he said that he had never been sent to the orthodontist before. The director is the pioneer of orthodontics, but rather than feeling authoritative, he seems virtuous. He seemed like the down-to-earth guy next door who was kind, calm, and down-to-earth. What is different from other hospitals is not the aesthetic effect that will be achieved after surgery, but the side effects were explained well by dividing them into 6 major categories. 1. It is best if the nerve inside the nerve line passes toward the tongue, but most people have the nerve pass through the middle. Persimmon In my case, it is average to slightly more advantageous than average 2. Airway If the airway space is narrow, snoring can occur, but in my case, the airway is wide enough both horizontally and vertically, which is good. 3. Regression phenomenon There may be regression phenomenon after surgery, but in my case, Yangakhoe. The advantage of the tactic is that there is less regression. (Large muscles like the temporalis muscle and masseter are attached to the lower jaw, but there are no large muscles in the upper jaw..?) In my case, they call it an SSRO case. SSRO is more difficult and IVRO is easier and faster. The director said that the reason he prefers SSRO is because it is aesthetically better and more comfortable for patients. IVRO requires intermaxillary fixation for 2 weeks, broadens the face, and requires more practice in opening the mouth than SSRO..? They say that IVRO is advantageous if you want to perform multiple surgeries in one day. IVRO is mainly performed only at Yonsei University, and in more than 90% of Korea, the SSRO method is used, but the director said that he performs it selectively depending on the nerve problem. 4. Skin elasticity (sagging skin) The better the skin elasticity, the less sagging skin. It shrinks well until you turn 30, but the older you get, the clearer the sagging becomes. If it sags even then, you will need a facelift. Currently, the elasticity appears to be good with the naked eye. 5. Decreased sensation Almost all of the decreased sensation has returned. The lips come back easily, but only about 10% of the time, the tip of the chin comes back late. 6. Nose lifting Even now, it is not a face where the nostrils are completely visible, but if you double-jaw, the mid-face part rises, so the nostrils can be seen more clearly. He said that since nose surgery is not performed here, nose cartilage transplant + heightening surgery may need to be considered later. Although they do not write a request form, I later heard from the director that a hospital recommendation is possible. The shortest vacation period is 3 weeks, usually a month is recommended. However, it is unclear how much the nasolabial angle or tooth angle will be improved. He said he could let me know after making an impression of the teeth and taking accurate measurements. He said he didn't want to talk nonsense lol. The surgery takes about 3 to 3 and a half hours, and anesthesia is 4 hours, so I had to wear a urinal. If you don't have correction, you have to pay additional tax and 1,500 for orthodontic treatment (200 for off-season, excluding summer and winter vacations). Discount) If you do it with Yangak, add 100-150 won for facial plastic surgery, add 600-700 won for cheekbones, and if you agree to promotional material, it is a little more discount than 200. Additional expenses include external medical checkup of 120,000 won and 1 pack of autologous blood transfusion of 100,000 won. Depending on the level of anemia, one is removed as a preventive measure, and if there is no need for a blood transfusion, it is unconditionally discarded. And after 2 months, the check fee for 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year will cost 30,000 to 130,000 won depending on the X-RAY cost. The basic check fee is 30,000 won. Removal of metal pins costs 2.7 million won with same-day discharge after 6 months to 1 year, and main double jaw surgery requires a guardian's obligation and hospitalization for 3 nights and 4 days. It seems that the management during and after drinking is stricter than other places. I don't think he was a professor at Seoul National University for no reason. When he said that surgery is recommended if it is 7 or higher because it is effective compared to the time, cost and effort on a scale of 0 to 10, I asked him again what his score was and he said 8 to 9. It seems like the doctors are really salty.. haha. I asked if they had performed surgery on their family members, and they said they had performed surgery on several of their nephews and my wife's brothers-in-law. Regarding the cheekbones, which are of different opinions, depending on the person, there may be cheekbones, but the area where I came from is the area between the front cheekbone and the 45-degree cheekbone border. These days, I prefer to have no cheekbones, but they say it looks natural. It is said that if you want to have a soft look, bring the protruding part towards the front cheekbone and you will have a Western-style face. There is a lot of talk about sagging skin during cheekbone surgery, so I asked once more and found out that there are areas of the cheekbones that should not be touched. If you don't remove the muscles, the cheekbones won't cause any more sagging. There will be a feeling that the flesh and muscles are slightly moving forward. I asked if there was anything else that was needed, and if you were going to tell me about it even if I didn't mention the clown first, and I said that aesthetics are only important to those who need it, and that they only say it when the patient requests it . I also liked the general manager who worked with me because he was very comfortable and kind and did not feel pretentious. He said he never forced me to make a same-day reservation and has been working with me since the clinic opened. He filled in all the empty space with as little nasal spread as possible, and I felt the deep respect he had for my acquaintances, to the point where they unconditionally recommended the director. The director of the anesthesiology department is from Seoul National University and has been with me since the opening of the hospital and has been keeping me in the operating room. I thought that was natural, but if I had to do it, I would want to get it here. It was the hospital where I was most confident in safety, and in terms of aesthetics. If I were a little more confident, I think it would be the strongest candidate among the hospitals I've been to so far! I think this is the most thoughtful review because everything I said about my favorite teacher, like studying well in my subject, was easy to understand and resonated with me.. haha
Written by
App

Comment 18
성존예사 2023-08-10 (목) 10:30 1 Years ago Address
Wow, I hope you are doing well~~~
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

모모뭉 Writer 2023-08-10 (목) 13:04 1 Years ago Address
Yes, thank you haha
해피쿠키 2023-08-11 (금) 22:55 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

모모뭉 Writer 2023-08-11 (금) 23:01 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

해피쿠키 2023-08-17 (목) 09:16 1 Years ago Address
This is the hospital that moved, right? Gangnam Station Exit 9!

모모뭉 Writer 2023-08-17 (목) 10:52 1 Years ago Address
As of August 12th, I received a text message saying that the name will be changed to Hwangsunjeong Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. I was confused with other dental clinics.
초록나무니은 2023-08-16 (수) 21:13 1 Years ago Address
Good
활짝웃자 2023-08-20 (일) 14:25 1 Years ago Address
The recovery period is definitely 1.5 times longer. I can't trust what the hospital says.

모모뭉 Writer 2023-08-20 (일) 17:49 1 Years ago Address
Oh, I'm thinking the recovery period will be much longer, and you were talking about the vacation period you will take at work. Other places often talk about 1 night and 2 days hospitalization without a guardian and 2 weeks vacation, but Director Hwang said 3 nights and 4 days hospitalization and 3 weeks vacation. He said it. I thought he was a bit concerned about taking care of it.
요하02 2023-08-26 (토) 20:06 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

모모뭉 Writer 2023-08-26 (토) 20:26 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
매력포인트 2023-09-06 (수) 16:53 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

모모뭉 Writer 2023-09-06 (수) 19:48 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

매력포인트 2023-09-06 (수) 20:21 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

모모뭉 Writer 2023-09-14 (목) 23:36 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.