Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Consultation review: They wrote it as “outline” and said it was all rounded.

프리쟈 2022-09-01 (목) 14:45 2 Years ago 2224
I'll leave a review of the hospital consultation. I almost died because I went to three places that day. Really... 1 ㄴㅌ Plastic Surgery (Contour & Eye & Nose) First of all, it was the first consultation at 9 o'clock. I arrived, registered, and waited. The staff had just returned to work, so the atmosphere was a bit chaotic. He said it was my first consultation, so I thought I would go in right away, but it was about 20 minutes? I think there was some, so I came down to the consultation floor and had a CT scan. I was waiting for this and that, so I started the consultation around 9:30 to 40. I opened up the PPT I had made and asked what kind of face shape I wanted and who the celebrities were. I explained in detail why I wanted it, and the director said it was the best surgery he's ever had out of all the people he's prepared for. He looked around my face and checked my skin and bones, and then went on to explain the surgery plan. It was great that he even explained why he thought it had to be done this way. I understood. After explaining the surgery method, I had a lot of questions, like 11 or 12. I was like this, but as I looked at it all the way through, I understood everything and explained it. After the outline was done, I was in the consultation room for about 10 minutes, and another director came in and looked at the eye and nose consultation. He also looked at the PPT and explained it. It would be better to do the nose this way, and the eyes. I thought this method would be good, so I understood that part now because he explained it like this, and he explained it all the way while looking at the questions later. After everything was done, he asked if I had any more questions, so I asked more, and if you look at other consultation reviews, it's unfriendly. I was a little nervous because they said the consultation time was short, but when I actually tried it, well... I only consulted with the director for 30 minutes each for a total of 1 hour. Well, I just watched 5 minutes and they don't even explain things well. People like this... Just prepare yourself. They assume it wasn't done properly and then they leave such a bad review saying they feel bad for not providing proper counseling... Is that right...? I recommend even to business professionals to only believe 60% of what the community says. In particular, be wary of reviews that are too bad or too good. It seems better to focus on reviews that clearly write down the pros and cons. After that, consult with the manager about prices, schedules, and after-care. I heard an explanation about it, so I finished my consultation at the hospital +) What I liked more about this place was after I went home, and the next day, I got a text message asking about a consultation satisfaction survey. Of course, due to the nature of plastic surgery, all the hospital staff are friendly, of course, but I thought that they were trying to manage customers and improve service by doing such research. ㄴㅈㅎ Plastic Surgery (Contour) This is Contour, which is so famous that it has a name. I visited, and as soon as I got there, I filled out the initial medical examination documents and had a CT scan. Then, I waited and consulted with the director first. The director here was a bit energetic, lol. So, I consulted with the director, then went to the director's consultation, and now I explained again. What do I want to do and blah blah, the director? After taking a quick look, he drew a line on the CT scan with a mouse and explained that the surgery would be done like this. Then, he made a line on my face with his hand and explained that it would be done like this. So, I thought, “Okay, that’s right.” I heard the explanation. The surgical method here is a little different from the previous plastic surgery. After the explanation of the surgery was over, I asked a question, and he explained that part well. So my questions were answered, and I went back to explaining the overall price, follow-up care, etc. with the director. I heard about it, and I finished it here as well . The long-awaited final plastic surgery (contour, eye, nose) ... In fact, when I arrived here, I was already so exhausted that I wanted to skip the consultation and everything. But what should I do... I have to go. .. I went and filled out the documents for my first visit and was waiting, so they took a CT scan and took pictures in the white room. Then, they told me I had to go again to take pictures, so I went there, but they told me I had to go in for a consultation, so I went in first, showed them the PPT I had made, and started the consultation. But whatever I wanted. He immediately said no, haha. And then he explained what my bones were like and how the surgery would be done like this. I left after hearing this. The consultation itself was very good. The hospital before that had something of a doctor-patient relationship. If it felt like I was having a consultation, would this have been like going to my grandmother's house during the holidays and meeting a cheerful uncle? The consultation itself was very comfortable and enjoyable. Then, I took another picture that I couldn't take earlier and went in for a nose consultation. The nose director was also very kind to me. He explained that I would do this and that, and that I didn't have to do this, and explained my left condition and came out, and I was waiting, so now I have a rough talk with the director. Then, the eye doctor came and looked at my eyes and told me that I think I should do it this way or that way. After leaving, I consulted with the manager and heard about the price, follow-up management, etc. And then I came out and went home... This is where I went. I guess it was because I had so many counseling areas, but it was a little... hectic. I had to keep going back and forth. It was my last consultation, so I was very exhausted. Well, I can't accommodate all the personal details like this, but... I feel like the order was different. This may have been different, and the doctors here said that my face was very difficult to operate on... It's true that I enjoyed the consultation... but I could see that he was embarrassed during the consultation, so I understand that he was very angry at my face and that it was ugly. If the surgery was difficult, what would have happened to my face? I was even more sensitive because I was tired. I got angry and depressed. I wanted to smash my face. For a moment... But when I think about it again, it wasn't mentioned at all in other hospitals before, so it was only discussed here... and once in another hospital as well. I think I'll have to check it out. Overall review and review 1. It's obvious, but the overall friendliness of the staff and directors was very good. 2. When you consult, each director talks about some things in common and some things they say differently, but there are some things they talk about in common. You can just do it as is, and speaking differently is a personal opinion, so I think you can decide on a place that suits your opinion or style.    3. If you are going to have a consultation, at least properly organize what you want and what you are curious about, and at least ask about the surgery you will receive. I want you to study the basic information before going. You can do nothing and take a photo or two with your daughter. Don't say no. You are the one receiving the surgery. If you don't prepare even the bare minimum, how will the doctor cater to what you want? Even when making a custom suit, you have to decide on everything from the fabric to the number of sewing buttons. But let's at least put in that much effort... Just like plastic surgery, it's not something that comes out of nowhere if you choose it. 4. But if I'm stuck on something, I'll have surgery this way. It's not good to decide like this, because we're not doctors, so I get general information from the community. I collected and fact-checked it with a doctor. Especially when it comes to side effects or bad information floating around in the media, the community just knows that there are problems like this and checks the facts with a doctor. There is literally too much unconfirmed information here, and there are no experts on this. I know you're anxious because you're a doctor and you hear bad news in the media, but doctors don't do it because they want to pay for side effects. Of course, things like ghost surgery, safety, and processes in case of an emergency should be confirmed, and when a problem arises, after-sales service and compensation should also be confirmed. However, if I tell you that it is a confirmed and trustworthy hospital, I don't want you to be vaguely suspicious and anxious. If you don't believe that, then it is correct not to have surgery there. 5. I think it would be better to sell your feet in moderation. It may be a bad thing, but what I felt during the consultation was that each doctor had an opinion. Because these are different, if you go around too much, it gets even more confusing. Just like buying something, how much does it cost? Do you like this product? I'll come see something else. It's not a market like this. Pick a few hospitals with good reviews and go there. I recommend about 4 hospitals at most... More than that, there's too much information and it's confusing. Instead, you usually come across a place that you think is good, but if you're not sure, go somewhere else. It's going around, but don't go around too much. Well, if you ask me if I made a reservation after leaving the review, I'll say yes, I did it at one of those three places. It's surgery in October. It should be completed before the CSAT... Also, I'm crazy when it comes to high school students, so I'm thinking about surgery anyway. I hope this helps those who are undergoing treatment in choosing a hospital. Hello + I keep getting asked about the hospital. I also had surgery at one of those places and it is meaningless to tell them as each person's face is different. Besides, if you outline all three of them, they are hospitals you have heard of at least once. A new person suddenly pops up. It's not a hospital, it's a hospital that's all mentioned here. I did it like that because it was my surgery. Now, it's not me who's going to have the surgery, it's the ordinary people. The hospital doesn't want to tell you. Let's make your own decisions instead of being influenced by other people's choices. You have to take responsibility for your own choices, results, and I'm involved. I don't want to do it
Written by
App

Comment 29
메추리알츄 2022-09-01 (목) 16:08 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

여성화 Writer 2022-09-01 (목) 16:32 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

메추리알츄 2022-09-01 (목) 16:42 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

여성화 Writer 2022-09-01 (목) 17:31 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

메추리알츄 2022-09-01 (목) 23:38 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

여성화 Writer 2022-09-02 (금) 01:51 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
마팔싯아 2022-09-02 (금) 11:19 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

여성화 Writer 2022-09-02 (금) 13:08 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아하하호호호 2022-09-05 (월) 08:35 2 Years ago Address
와우..
엄청 돌아다니셨네요~
글 정성껏 써주셔서 감사합니다.
수술 잘 되시길 바래요!
hoya 2022-09-05 (월) 14:19 2 Years ago Address
정보감사합니다
곰덩이 2022-09-10 (토) 21:35 2 Years ago Address
좋은글 감사드립니다
노티드 2022-09-11 (일) 12:22 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

여성화 Writer 2022-09-11 (일) 12:39 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
성공진심 2022-09-14 (수) 04:01 2 Years ago Address
잘읽었음. 뭐든지 너무 많이 돌아보는건 비추한다는거 어느정도 공감되네
진컹 2022-09-17 (토) 14:37 2 Years ago Address
자세한 설명 감사해요 !!
감쟈킹 2022-09-30 (금) 01:04 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

프리쟈 Writer 2022-09-30 (금) 02:07 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
이뽀질끄얀 2022-12-08 (목) 22:40 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
밍몽두 2022-12-12 (월) 22:12 1 Years ago Address
후기 디테일하네
잘 읽었어~! 감사~
nnie0215 2023-01-14 (토) 15:24 1 Years ago Address
정보 감사해요~~
ACRO 2023-02-06 (월) 16:13 1 Years ago Address
잘 읽었습니다 정보 감사해요 !!
말차덕 2023-02-28 (화) 09:53 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
산책갈까 2023-03-07 (화) 03:35 1 Years ago Address
와 PPT대박이다ㅋㅋㅋㅋ나 그냥 대충 영상 몇개 보고 질문할거 생각도 못하고 어영부영 준비해서 갈라그랬는데 공부좀 해야겠네...꼼꼼한 후기 고마워!!
러브커피 2023-04-22 (토) 00:00 1 Years ago Address
ㄴㅌ, ㅁㅇㄷㅇ 고민중인데 ㅠㅠ혹시 어디로 결정하셨을까요?

찡쥐 2023-08-09 (수) 23:30 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
사라아아암코및뒷트 2023-06-03 (토) 19:35 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
guskdl 2023-09-26 (화) 11:04 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
잘하자화이팅 2023-10-09 (월) 19:29 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
만수르보다부자 2024-07-28 (일) 20:21 1 Months ago Address
고생많았어!