• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Nostril reduction review (Gangnam ㄷㅌㅁ)

잉끼잉끼라네 2023-08-08 (화) 17:47 1 Years ago 2565
Hospital name: ㄷㅌㅁ Consultant: Director Cheon Consultation fee: There was no consultation fee because I made an appointment. (Surgery reservation fee 100,000 won) My nose is not low, but it is a short nose. However, even though it is short, I am not dissatisfied . It has the advantage of making me look younger... But the biggest complaint is the nostrils and flared nose that are visible from the front, especially when I smile, which is more serious about the surgery. I had always worried about nose surgery, but I couldn't make up my mind even after several years of worrying about it, so I was about to give up when an acquaintance told me about a review of the nose beam. But the more I listened to the consultation, the more it wasn't the direction I wanted, so I changed to nose reduction. At first, the counseling director asked me in detail what I was dissatisfied with and what kind of shape I wanted. He told me the pros and cons. Later, the designated director came and we had another consultation. The consultation with the director went by very quickly. However, he said everything I wanted to say and answered any questions I had . It's not easy to compare because I'm a novice and haven't been to other hospitals... Anyway, everyone was friendly.

Comment 12
찌니은지니 2023-08-08 (화) 18:08 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㄴㅁㄷ was okay too haha. You really need to pay attention to the nose bridge.

잉끼잉끼라네 Writer 2023-08-09 (수) 08:41 1 Years ago Address
I talked to my friend yesterday and he told me not to go there so I decided to schedule a consultation again with ㅅㅇㅋ....ㅠㅠ
뇸뇸뇸 2023-08-08 (화) 18:16 1 Years ago Address
Is it the inside of the nose cheek reduction? I'm curious about the surgery method here. I want to have a nose reduction and philtrum reduction.

잉끼잉끼라네 Writer 2023-08-09 (수) 08:42 1 Years ago Address
They recommended a 3-piece set for nose reduction, Matrix? Well, that's the only thing I remember in general, so I guess the explanation wasn't enough... I'm planning to cancel the surgery here and go somewhere else!

오무라이스밥버거 2023-10-24 (화) 20:25 10 Months ago Address
I also went for a consultation and they recommended a 3-piece set! Incision on the inside of the nostril, matrix, and reduction of the nasal wings like this! Where did you get the nose reduction done??
루룰루루 2023-08-08 (화) 18:26 1 Years ago Address
There won't be a lot of spots on your nose..
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

잉끼잉끼라네 Writer 2023-08-09 (수) 08:43 1 Years ago Address
I'm thinking that scars might be my biggest concern, so I'm thinking of looking elsewhere!

Kenta 2023-09-11 (월) 00:28 1 Years ago Address
Where did you get the surgery just now??
좋아요나 2023-08-09 (수) 15:53 1 Years ago Address
I heard a lot of people go here privately, but I think I saw it in the reviews.
음냠누 2023-09-04 (월) 22:41 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review
두렵고무서버 2023-11-05 (일) 02:16 10 Months ago Address
Have you had surgery?

잉끼잉끼라네 Writer 2023-11-08 (수) 10:50 10 Months ago Address
no! I just had nose surgery at another hospital ^^
Prev  Next  List