• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of men's eye correction treatment

aron14176 2023-08-06 (일) 23:17 1 Years ago 1323
Originally, I was going to go to more than 5 places, but honestly, I thought it was meaningless unless I got on a time machine and saw the results... So I worked hard and only went to 2 places! 1. ㅇㅇㅎ Plastic Surgery - There was almost no waiting, and the consultation proceeded in the order of the director -> the director - The director was writing down various things while pressing his eyes, which was a bit of a chic style. I had faith - The director felt a bit burdensome - Recommended eye correction + incision + epicanthoplasty - Price is in the low 300s (low 200s based on reviews) - As 2 years -> He seems confident in the surgery 2. Director ㅇㅁㄹ Plastic Surgery ㄷㅇㄹ - Extreme waiting... In fact, I made a reservation on the same day as ㅇㅇㅎ, but I couldn't consult even after waiting for an hour and a half, so I rescheduled the date. Still, the manager apologized again, so it was okay. -> It is recommended that you set aside at least 3 hours or schedule it as the last schedule of the day! - Proceed to Manager -> Manager -> Manager (price consultation) - The manager has a refreshing personality and is good at answering questions accurately. I also like the line he provided - The manager is kind and only tells me what I need, so even if I call or text a question, he responds quickly. - Recommendation for eye correction + incision + upper slit - Price is in the low 300s (mid 200s according to reviews) As a result, I decided to go for number 2, and I will leave a review after the surgery!
Written by
App

Comment 5
녹혹 2023-08-06 (일) 23:38 1 Years ago Address
Please leave a review~~~ Have a good surgery!!

aron14176 Writer 2023-08-08 (화) 00:39 1 Years ago Address
Yes, thank you!!
하하인하 2023-08-07 (월) 13:11 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅁㄹ It seemed okay haha

aron14176 Writer 2023-08-08 (화) 00:39 1 Years ago Address
So, I hope the results are as good as rumored.
대전코봉이 2023-08-10 (목) 04:35 1 Years ago Address
Please review ^^
Prev  Next  List