• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Seoul Ssangsu Balpum Review 1

miffy23 2023-08-05 (토) 07:35 11 Months ago 1278
Post-review chat: I went to Seoul to show off my skills. First of all, I have heard many people say that my eyes are very wrinkled and small (slightly clogged), that I don't have any fat above my eyes, and that my eyes are pretty big for a normal person, so I thought I was a very easy case. But when I went to the consultation, I found out that the space between my eyes and eyebrows was big. It's too narrow and the middle part is long, so you shouldn't hold the line high. I was very shocked here. Don't you have double eyelashes because of wrinkles in your life? Valpum 1. Director ㄹㅇㅈ ㄱㅈㅂ. This was the first consultation, and as I mentioned above, I went there with the same idea in mind, but he was a little frustrated as he told me that everything was not possible. The manager (I didn't get the feeling that he was friendly or unfriendly, but he seemed to notice something, and I'm good at observing) was between his eyes and eyebrows . It's narrow, so even though there are existing wrinkle lines (it feels a bit like Yuna Kim's wrinkles. It only resembles wrinkles...), they almost grabbed the inner pair without being able to hold the line. There wasn't much change in the size of my eyes, and I felt like they went from being a bit blind to becoming clearer, and they said I needed to have my eyes corrected. I also wanted to do a back opening and it was possible. And afterward, I asked a lot of miscellaneous questions as it was my first consultation (Can't I widen the area under my eyes, why can't I make the line thicker, etc., etc., etc. It all didn't work, so I was alone and hurt, and then the director came in). The director came and the director came in, but in my many consultation experiences, he usually left, but this was behind my back . Watching (I'm seeing a lot here lol) I asked the same question again to the teacher, so I guess I was getting the surgery from the doctor and not the manager. He came right away and said he needed to draw lines, correct my eyes, and go in through incisions. Afterwards, a bombshell question - Is the eye line not as it is now? When I asked earlier, I was told that my eyes look like sausages, but I don't have any fat around my eyes, so I'm curious as to why that happens -> My wrinkle lines are too high right now, and my sausage eyes will get better over a long period of time. I also said that I will try to keep them from looking like sausages as much as possible, but the lines are almost double or very small. He said that I need to go thin in and out (because the space between my eyebrows is close) and that thinner suits my eyes better now. Here, I'm going to wear my bangs down, but can't they be thick?... I've already lost my mental state before... - I asked if eye asymmetry would be alleviated -> They said it was asymmetrical to begin with, so it could be alleviated - The amount of fat on both sides was a little more on the right side. Then, was there more restraint during surgery? They said they would remove it . - They say that the eye pupil may slightly become 300% when the posterior epicanthoplasty is performed. The black character is small , so the conclusion: Afterwards, the counseling director had the nuance of cutting off the conversation a bit quickly, and the doctor left. The cost is 220 for double eyelid surgery, about 120 for canopy, and I realized later that I felt like it was done like a sleep topical, but I think the manager was a bit frustrated because I asked questions without basic knowledge about double eyelid surgery. I understand, but I don't like it. That's why I passed when I came out. The director is okay 2. ㄱㅎㅅ- Consultation fee is 5,000 He said that the lines between the eyes and eyebrows should be thin because they are close, and of course, he said to make them as in-out as possible. However, he said it wouldn't work on existing wrinkles. He seemed a bit adamant. He said that if you make it thicker, it could look like a sausage. I asked about the opening in the back, and after feeling the space under the eyes, he said that the positions on both sides of the cheekbones are slightly different and there is not much of a cavity inside the eye, so if you do it, it could result in a very small opening. I do it, but I don't see much of a difference. I understood a bit because you talked about eye space. And here, the line on the left side of the eye is steeper, so they recommended a chin augmentation. You can choose incision, non-incision, or burial, but the incision and eye bridge are definitely effective. He was kind and firm. I asked about the possibility of 300% eye relief, and he said it was possible, but he said it was a circle lens. LOL. It was fun. The manager was so kind and fun. He asked me if I should bury it and make an incision. I was upset because the line came out low, so I recommended a better buried surgery first, with the possibility of doing it again. You showed me a lot of before and after photos. Good bb. It touched my heart a lot. I am MBTI F.. I sympathize with you.. Dual incision between the eyes -> I remember it coming out at 297 3. ㅅㅅㅇ Consultation with the director - consultation with the director (the director is behind you) - I had a consultation with the director. The director was so pretty...she also had a good personality. I consulted with the director when she came in, but all the hospitals had already asked so she only told me the basics. First, he came and asked for an incision between the eyes, followed by fat relocation under the eyes and fat grafting under the eyes. The existing line is too high and the distance between them is narrow, so I lowered it slightly. Still, I felt like they were trying to match it among the hospitals I went to. It is an in-out line, but it is less thin. Also, I thought it would be nice to have a cool eye look on the back of a cat, and there wasn't a lot of space, so I asked if they could open it, and they said they could open it this much, and they tried to adjust it to the amount I wanted. They were able to open it even more than at the previous hospital. Pride looked really strong. The manager showed me before and after photos and explained the area under my eyes in great detail. It was too harsh, so I liked it because he said he would adjust it to the level I wanted. There was a discount if you decided on the day , but the cost was a bit high, so I couldn't decide . I worried because the after picture didn't look similar to the line I wanted. In the end, I couldn't make a decision on the same day and I'm still thinking about it. In fact, I had questions about the area under the eyes and received estimates from other hospitals, but the explanations given here were so detailed that I didn't use any other hospitals. I had bulges under my eyes and looked tired, so I wanted to get rid of them all at once. However, the total cost for both would be 500-600, so I decided to skip (almost all of them) and just get one. 4. After that, I went to my local eye clinic . I went and had a consultation with both eyes and was told that myophthalmos were bulging due to high myopia (all the hospitals told me about bulging eyes, but I heard about the cause here!) and that due to my eyesight, I felt a little strain on my forehead when I opened my eyes and my power to open my eyes was weakened. They were going to make an incision and the cost was 50% because it was covered by insurance, but they said it was only done locally ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Wow, the price was too steep. In our area, it is a hospital that is famous for its double treatment. They said there was no need to do a rear slit because the eyes were big enough, and there wasn't much difference in the eye fat, but they said it was because the space on both sides was different and the positions of the eyes were different. (It's a place that does tummy tucks, but since it's not a plastic surgery clinic, it's probably conservative.) But the biggest worry is that the line is drawn to the existing line, which is what three hospitals said couldn't be done... hahaha. I think they just did it roughly because they didn't have time. However, there was no mention of the line. The manager also said that the line would not be drawn that way and that it would be lower, but it felt a bit more ophthalmic than cosmetic (it is famous for double-handed lines). I plan to go to about 3 other places next week . In conclusion, I was thinking of either thinning the in-out or thinning it, but what I'm worried about is whether I should just do it cheaply in the countryside or in Seoul. The reason I wanted to get it done in Seoul was to have fat under the eyes redistributed and open skin, but it was more expensive than I thought, so I decided to get the fat redistributed and removed. What I'm worried about is 1. I'm worried about what to do because I think Seoul will definitely do well in the opening. 2. There are so many side effects from canthoplasty that I am wondering whether I should just get it done at an ophthalmologist (cost is the biggest factor), or should I just go to an ophthalmologist or a local ophthalmologist and consider double eyelid surgery and then have canthoplasty later? If you only do the eyes at an ophthalmology clinic, the cost is about 150% cheaper than at a traditional plastic surgery clinic (only an incision is made between the bridges of the eyes), or would it be better to do it all at once? I'll briefly post about the eyes in review 2. Please recommend it. Contents: 1 The plastic surgery session was long, but I think it's because it was my first consultation. I wasn't able to sleep, so I was groggy, and the way I spoke was sloppy and said whadda, godda. I hope you understand. Probably because of the cost, options 2 and 4 are currently the most likely, but it would be better to go somewhere else next week..?? It's so annoying...

Comment 4
유아아앙 2023-08-05 (토) 08:26 11 Months ago Address
정보 고마워!! 나도 발품팔러다녀야하는데 귀찮다ㅠ
예뻐ㅇㅇ 2023-08-05 (토) 10:37 11 Months ago Address
고마워!!
살을뺄거야 2023-08-05 (토) 12:35 11 Months ago Address
찐후기 고마워 ㅎㅎ
크레이브 2023-08-14 (월) 18:34 10 Months ago Address
나는 ㄹㅇㅈ 상담 갔을 때 별 다른 건 없었는데 그런일이 있었구나.. 내 담당이었던 실장이랑 다른가보네 실장은 크게 신경쓰지마 ..
나는 ㄹㅇㅈ에서 코하고 만족하고 있거든ㅎ 병원 잘선택해서 수술까지 꼭 성공 파이팅!
Prev  Next  List