• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Ungwak Balpum Review

하리보힝 2023-08-05 (토) 03:46 1 Years ago 1442
1 ㅇㅇㄹㅁ Plastic Surgery Clinic. I have a complex about my cheekbones, so they explained the surgery in detail, focusing on my cheekbones. I went there because they said it would be fancy, but it seemed like they put less than I expected. They also recommended it to nobles. I guess they were busy, but after the consultation, they left in a hurry. 2 types of plastic surgery were recommended, and the price range was a bit high. 2ㅅㄱ Plastic Surgery . I went there because I heard it was famous for its surgical doll line. The director was blunt and there was no detailed explanation of the surgery, which was disappointing. The director and staff were friendly, but they forced me to pay a reservation fee. The CT cost was 20,000 won. I put it off a bit because I didn't think they would provide good follow-up care. 3ㄴㅌ Plastic surgery patient needs They tried to figure it out accurately. They asked me to tell them the face of the celebrity they wanted. I was a little touched because they explained the surgical procedure in detail so that I could understand. After receiving 3 types of recommendations, I was confused as to whether I should dissolve the chin filler.

Comment 6
김김킴 2023-08-05 (토) 09:38 1 Years ago Address
상담다니느라고 고생했옹 나도 윤곽 생각중인데 혹시 ct도 같이 찍었엉?턱끝 필러 나도 있는데 녹이라고 했엉?!

하리보힝 Writer 2023-08-05 (토) 10:50 1 Years ago Address
웅 ct같이찍었고 ㄴㅌ에서 턱필녹이고 3종하자했엉
살을뺄거야 2023-08-05 (토) 12:36 1 Years ago Address
윤곽 진짜 고생이라던데 ㅠㅠ 나중에 후기 또 올려줘! 나도 윤곽 생각중이긴한데...진짜 겁나서 못하겠더라구
더쁨쁨 2023-08-08 (화) 15:44 1 Years ago Address
나도 ㄴㅌ 예약하구 턱끝 필러 녹임
다 녹아야 알겠지만 원장님이 턱 많이 짧아보이진 않ㄷ고 해서
고민하다가 2.5종 핀리스로 하겠다고 했어..
수술날 다시 확인하고 플랜 변경할수도 ㅠ 수술 언제야?
나 이번주토... 오후타임 ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
빛영12345 2023-08-11 (금) 16:56 1 Years ago Address
주로 뭘 기준으로 고른 거야?! 나도 윤곽 발품 시작해보려구..