• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[etc]

Eoljiheup consultation review

Joeeee 2023-08-04 (금) 21:29 1 Years ago 937
Hospital name: ㅈㅇ Plastic Surgery Consulting doctor: Director Lee Jeong-woo Consultation fee: KRW 10,000 Consultation details: I went to ㅈㅇ Plastic Surgery for a double chin consultation! I went right in for a consultation with the director without waiting at the hospital, and he explained things very calmly and kindly. He kept checking me from time to time to see if I had any questions . He looked at the ultrasound and said that although the amount of fat was not very large, it was enough to see results from surgery. He showed me before and after pictures of other patients and said it would be like this! I heard that the doctor performs the procedure with safety as his number one priority, but perhaps that's why I felt like the before and after was more natural rather than extremely dramatic. But what if you spend money on it and it doesn't show up? It's tempting to do so... Of course, safety is number one!!!! There was no mandatory reservation fee, and the ultrasound + consultation fee was 10,000 won.
Written by
App

Comment 4
올뺀이 2023-08-14 (월) 13:17 1 Years ago Address
Oh, thank you. I'm also in the process of selling products, so I'll keep this in mind.
콤미 2023-08-20 (일) 06:47 1 Years ago Address
You should take note~~
솜사탕냠냠 2023-09-06 (수) 20:44 1 Years ago Address
Oh, I'll keep this in mind. I wanted to go here.
스리101 2024-08-13 (화) 16:45 1 Months ago Address
혹시 수술해써??
Prev  Next  List