• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Reviews of three Kojae Gangnam Station products... ㅁㅌ, ㄷㄹ, ㅎㅌ

척끼 2023-08-04 (금) 00:24 1 Years ago 2897
I went for a consultation for revision rhinoplasty. It's been over 10 years since my first surgery and 10 years since I had it removed. It was inflammation of the columella, so I have a bit of contracture and my columella is a bit indented, so it feels like my nose is up, and when I look at it from the side, it feels like my nose has been cut. My mouth looks protruding because of the recessed columella. Every time I take a picture, I was stressed out every time I looked in the mirror, so I decided to have surgery again and went to three places today..! I like a natural style, and I am a person who thinks it would be nice to have a drop of natural prettyness rather than a flashy nose. I will leave a review of the product. ㅌ (Director ㅎㅅㅊ) There is an hour waiting time for a CT scan. He places importance on the columella and nasolabial folds. I forgot the As period and did not ask. ㅠ Consultation with the director -> Consultation with the director -> Consultation with the director's estimate The order is: The director examines the inside of the nose in detail with a CT and provides consultation (the director also consults while looking at the CT) Consultation fee It's not my style because it's a pretty (or flashy) line, but my friends told me that they seemed to have very pretty lines, so I booked a consultation out of curiosity. The nasolabial angle is something I value, and looking at the before and after photos of Dr. Sung's surgery patients, I can see improvement in that area. It seemed like  the consultation time with the director was short, but he spoke clearly and clearly understood my needs. He shaped the tip of my nose with a long cotton swab, and I liked it. However, I had no intention of going for a hooked nose, but he said I would go for a hooked nose. He also mentioned silicone for the bridge of my nose, but I was also thinking about going for a hooked nose. I didn't even think about using silicone on the bridge of the nose, but he finished the consultation quickly and quickly, so I thought he must be really busy. I was about to ask more, but haha. The line itself is a flashy style, so it's a bit different from the natural round feel I'm after, so I just passed without asking any more questions. The manager was also kind. To be honest, the price was too expensive even though it was only for the tip of the nose, so the discounted price... the discounted price... was expensive, but I think it was more expensive because my nose was a bit small and in bad condition... if you like the line. I don't think it would be a bad idea to go for a consultation. ㅁㅌ (Director ㅇㅎㅅ ) Ct Consultation->Director's consultation->Director's quotation consultation Sequence The counseling director was friendly, and the other staff were neither friendly nor unfriendly, but  the hospital facilities were so-so...!? It wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either.. The waiting time was about 5-10 minutes. In the meantime, I had a brief consultation with the director, and after consulting with the director almost immediately, I got an estimate from the director again. I think it took about 30-40 minutes in total, so it wasn't long. And the director was chic. I heard it, but I didn't feel it well. At first, they checked the condition of my nose and asked me where and how I wanted to improve it. If I told them the problem I felt, they explained it in detail, whether it worked or  not, and what method and what kind of surgery I should do to improve it. . I don't think the director was very friendly, but he explained it in detail and professionally. I felt it was good because he clearly said yes or no without being superficial, but I thought other people might have found that part chic. He checked in the mirror and there were really subtle changes. It seemed like they were pursuing something natural and focusing on safety. Since I had had side effects, they talked about the practical side effects but also told me that there was a way to choose safe materials. But they told me not to expect dramatic changes, so I decided to have the surgery. I had almost no expectations , and although it seemed like the price was a little too high for a small improvement... I have some nose problems, so I thought... The consultant was really kind... The surgery was done under local anesthesia. After the surgery, they said it would take about 3 hours or more because there would be a lot to do after lowering the columella, raising the wings of the nose, and even the bridge of the nose. I'm worried about whether I'll be able to lie down with a sober mind. ㄷㄹ (Director ㅅㅈㅇ) CT scan o Consultation fee of 10,000 won There was no waiting time After a brief consultation with the director, I consulted with the director and then again consulted with the director for an estimate. He took a CT scan to check the approximate size of the septum and explained the surgical method. First of all, I had a septum. He said that he couldn't touch it because it was small, and that he could use as much of the ear cartilage as possible, and if that didn't work, he  could use the costal cartilage as well. Even though he was saying this, it felt like he was sorry(?) for having to use even the costal cartilage, so I felt that he cared a lot about the patient's feelings. He also said that he used autologous dermis or silicone for the bridge of the nose. You said that the absorption rate of self-dermal dermis is different for each patient, so he recommended silicone more. In terms of appearance, isn't self-dermal treatment better because of the side effects? I thought about it, but I also had some concerns about the shape... There is not enough skin at the tip of my nose and I have sternum inside my nose, so there is a limit to lowering and raising my nose, so if I wanted a shape that exceeded those limits, they said they couldn't give it to me and went somewhere else. He said that he told me the direction of surgery because he seemed to know my nose well and was thinking realistically. He said that he did not use autologous nose bridge due to the warping phenomenon. He said that I might need to correct the tip of my nose with costal cartilage. He said that if I widen the nasolabial angle itself, the nose can be seen better. When I asked questions, he explained them in such a long and detailed way that I felt like I only had a consultation with the director for about 30 minutes. The counseling director was also pleasant. He was honest, set the date, and everything was fine... but I guess the director didn't seem very motivated about my nose itself...? Hahaha ㅠㅠ It feels passive because it is a very small and limited nose.. But other than ㅎㅌ, ㅁㅌ was a bit like that too, so I thought it was my nose problem.. Anyway.. It was a good consultation and I didn't want to spend money, so I sold out to three places and tomorrow I'm going to four places in Apgujeong. .. I received a lot of help from Seongyesa, so I am posting a review in the hope that it will be of some help to the artists..!! ㅜ Selling your legs in Gangnam on a hot day is no joke.. hahaha

Comment 30
반포식스좋아함 2023-08-04 (금) 10:45 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

척끼 Writer 2023-08-04 (금) 11:56 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
새럽 2023-08-04 (금) 10:46 1 Years ago Address
요즘 날씨 더워서 다니기 힘들었을텐데 예사 고생했네ㅠㅠ  그래도 전체적으로 상담 만족하고 온것 같아 다행이다 힘들게 갔는데 별로면 넘 슬프잖아ㅠㅠㅎㅎ 난 ㄷㄹ에서 코수술 해봤는데 원장님 상담 솔직한 편이라서 좋았었어ㅎㅎ

척끼 Writer 2023-08-04 (금) 11:58 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Manggo 2023-08-04 (금) 10:49 1 Years ago Address
발품파는일이 쉽지가 않당 내가간곳 두곳이네 ㅁㅌ랑 ㄷㄹ
후기 잘봤옹!

척끼 Writer 2023-08-04 (금) 11:58 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

Manggo 2023-08-04 (금) 12:51 1 Years ago Address
내 게시글 댓글보고 놀러와썽!! 내꺼에 후기올림~~ 둘다 패스.. 원하는방향아니었오 ㄷㄹ은 화려한느낌이엇엉 다른데 다 봐야지 ㅠㅠ

척끼 Writer 2023-08-04 (금) 13:23 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

Manggo 2023-08-04 (금) 14:12 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

척끼 Writer 2023-08-04 (금) 14:15 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
giggig 2023-08-04 (금) 13:22 1 Years ago Address
ㅁㅌ는 상담 솔직하단 평이 진짜 많은 듯 자연스러운 병원 찾는 중인데 상담 한번 가봐야겠다 복코라 확실히 가능한 수술만 알려줬음 싶거든ㅠ 잘 읽었어!

척끼 Writer 2023-08-07 (월) 13:28 1 Years ago Address
응응 ! 근데 난 전후사진 보여드렸을때 이 코처럼 이쁘겐 안될거같아요  이러셔가지구 ㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ마상~ 그치만 그게 현실적인거라생각해서.. ㅋㅋㅋ
누려봐야알지 2023-08-04 (금) 14:01 1 Years ago Address
나는 ㄷㄹ 원장님이랑 생각하는 방향이 비슷해서 여기 수술 잡아놨어 안전이나 수술 후 결과 생각해서 말씀해주시는게 맘에 들더라.. 무조건 좋은 말만 해준다기 보다는 현실적인 느낌이었구 난 코가 자주 붓고 걱정되서 그냥 전체 다 제거하기로 했다 ㅎㅎ ㅜㅜ 남은 상담도 잘 다녀와~~!

척끼 Writer 2023-08-07 (월) 13:29 1 Years ago Address
글쿠나 제거 잘하구 !! 좋은결과있길 바랄게ㅜㅜ!! ㅎㅎ
무지개망고 2023-08-05 (토) 02:11 1 Years ago Address
와 진짜 도움 많이된다 자세한 후기 고마워~~ 더운데 고생 많았어 ㅠ 남은 상담도 잘 다녀오구 맞는 병원 찾아서 재수술 성공해!!

척끼 Writer 2023-08-07 (월) 13:29 1 Years ago Address
고마웡.. 지금 일곱군데 다 다녀왔고 한군데 남았는데.. 거긴 별로 기대를 안하는곳이긴해. 일곱군데 다돌았는데 여기다 싶은 병원이 아직 없어ㅠ 어똑하지
녹차아이스크림 2023-08-05 (토) 08:18 1 Years ago Address
남은 상담도 잘 마무리했으면 좋겠다! 원하는 병원 찾았으면해~

척끼 Writer 2023-08-07 (월) 13:30 1 Years ago Address
고마워! 상담 마무리했는데 아마 더 발품팔아봐야할것같아.^^ㅠㅠ
랑낭랑 2023-08-10 (목) 15:43 1 Years ago Address
ㅎㅌ 나름 자연스러운 라인이라고 알고 있는데 좀 화려한가??

척끼 Writer 2023-08-10 (목) 15:44 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
smsong0323 2023-08-21 (월) 17:29 1 Years ago Address
나도 내일 ㅁㅌ 발품팔러가! ㅁㅌ 유튜브 많이 봤는데 정말 자세히 상담해주시구 안전위주이신것 같더라구. 가서 솔직한 내 코 상태에 대해 듣고 싶어ㅠㅠㅠ

척끼 Writer 2023-08-21 (월) 17:33 1 Years ago Address
웅 팩폭해주실거야..ㅋㅋㅋㅎㅋㅋ
다잘되기를 2023-10-10 (화) 21:43 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

척끼 Writer 2023-10-10 (화) 21:45 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

다잘되기를 2023-10-10 (화) 21:50 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

척끼 Writer 2023-10-13 (금) 00:33 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

다잘되기를 2023-10-13 (금) 22:27 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.