Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Please recommend a review of the men’s nose correction (ㅇㅇㄷ/ㅅㅅㅇㅇ). If there is any controversy about side effects, let me know.

Hkke 2023-07-30 (일) 15:45 1 Years ago 759
I'm a girl, but my boyfriend has severe rhinitis, so I pushed him to get a nose job. Actually, it would be nice if he did well, but I don't know much, so I share any information with people who know . It felt like a typical large hospital. I only wanted to correct my nose and didn't want anything very dynamic, but they just recommended silicone and said I had to make an appointment on the same day to get it cheaper, so that wasn't great. The friendliness and professionalism seemed to be average. I don't know if ㅅㅇㅇㅇ is famous, but it's a one-man hospital and my friend tried it and it worked out well. The manager was nice and the doctor seemed very professional. He didn't force anything. He wouldn't recommend silicone if you didn't want a dynamic change. He was professional and kindly told me everything I was curious about. I think it's good that I can communicate well with the doctor. I'm planning to go to a few more places. My boyfriend is skeptical, so he needs to hit a few high-quality places. Let me share my experience.

Comment 5
배욘세이 2023-07-31 (월) 08:12 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
단아한물망초 2023-07-31 (월) 09:34 1 Years ago Address
I know where ㅇㅇㄷ is, but where is ㅅㅇㅇㅇ...
영차차차 2023-07-31 (월) 17:14 1 Years ago Address
Where is ㅅㅇㅇㅇ??
마이커 2023-08-01 (화) 05:33 1 Years ago Address
Isn't the same-day reservation benefit the same at all hospitals? The first hospital, right? If you want, you can also have functional nose surgery here, and Dr. Lee Ki-jin seems to be really good at rhinitis surgery.
빠다와플 2023-08-25 (금) 18:51 1 Years ago Address
ㅅㅇㅇㅇ I’m looking into it too. It’s functional beauty ㅠㅠㅜ There are a lot of reviews about sleeping there, so I want to make it look pretty while still functioning.
Prev  Next  List