• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

Breast enlargement consultation reviews - 2 locations

뷰비인사이드 2022-08-28 (일) 21:05 2 Years ago 964
1. ㄴㅌ - Director ㄱㅅㄱ - Reception - Director consultation - Director consultation - Director consultation - Dual plane method, Motiva recommendation - Plastic surgery clinic atmosphere is clean and luxurious. If you look at YouTube and the website, the operating room looks clean. - The director gave detailed explanations using ppt. Please measure the size in detail. - The size of the implant reflects the patient's wishes - There was no pressure from the consultation director to make a reservation or surgery reservation - Since the breast shape was the most to my taste in the review photos, I immediately scheduled the surgery date and paid the reservation fee. 2. ㄴㄴ - Director ㅎㄷㅇ - Registration - Director consultation - Director consultation - Director consultation - Subfascial, Motiva recommendation - Free Americano coupon that can be used at the cafe as a welcome drink - I already previewed the explanation on YouTube and went to consult with the director because I didn't ask any questions. The time was short - The size of the implant was determined by the director at the Maginot Line - It was inconvenient for the consultation director to force me to make a surgery reservation and deposit a deposit, and when I refused, my attitude changed to a shaky and disgruntled attitude - I could only see reviews of photos of myself wearing underwear, so I asked to see them separately during the consultation. I asked if there were any pictures I could take, and he said there weren't any. This was the decisive reason for not scheduling surgery. (They say the director will tailor the shape to what the patient wants, but each doctor has different techniques and design preferences, so it was a shame that I couldn't confirm this.)

Comment 4
롤리팝♡ 2022-08-29 (월) 00:00 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
heytt 2022-09-11 (일) 13:25 2 Years ago Address
No, after-care was disappointing. Overall, communication is needed, surgery is all that is needed. The counselor who said he would take care of my care until the end has not even shown his face since the first consultation.
reddmdrk 2022-12-06 (화) 10:46 1 Years ago Address
I'm curious what the reviews are like. Did you decide to do it there??
슴린222 2023-07-30 (일) 22:42 1 Years ago Address
I’m curious about the note review!!!
Prev  Next  List