• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅈㅇㅌ Nose consultation review

감감감이 2023-07-28 (금) 17:45 1 Years ago 1162
ㅈㅇㅌ(ㄱㅈㅅ) ​​450 (Osteotomy, 1mm or lower of silicone on the bridge of the nose, septum, ear cartilage, and donor ribs at the tip of the nose) Included in writing a review Of all the places I've been to for consultation so far, I listened to the director's explanation for the longest time . He explained in great detail how the surgery was performed, what surgical materials were used in what locations, etc. While looking at the CT photos of my nose, he said that my septal cartilage was smaller than other people's and that I definitely needed a donor rib. But what kind of nose do I want? It seemed like they didn't ask me about the shape or what I wanted, but just looked at my nose and proceeded with the surgery, which was already decided... Looking at the reviews, the director said it was hard, so it seemed like there was a difference in liking and disliking it, but I personally liked it.  The cotton was removed the next day, and the splint was removed in the first week. There is no follow-up care. Available for as long as 1 year.
Written by
App

Comment 1
하아아2 2023-07-31 (월) 10:49 1 Years ago Address
I'm really curious about the consultation. I'm blind, but I really want to go here...
Prev  Next  List