• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[체형&바디]

Suwon 365 Reset Large Capacity Abdominal Liposuction Review

호로호 2023-07-27 (목) 17:22 1 Years ago 696
365 Reset Clinic Director Oh Jun-hyeong's consultation fee is free.   I used to only sell large-capacity abdominal diarrhea hand products, but I finally sold out.. Maybe because it's a reservation system, I had a pleasant consultation . During the consultation, the director directly looked at the thickness of the fat using ultrasound, and the director easily explained the things I was curious about. It was good that they did it. I was worried because it was a large volume, and there were a few things I was sensitive about, such as sagging skin, but the manager told me honestly that it would be okay and no, so my trust increased. And, without knowing what it was, I developed a sense of intimacy. I also liked the cost of the service (it was okay even though there was an additional cost because it was a large volume) ) They prioritized safety above all else, so I definitely got the feeling that they were meticulous and systematic. I looked into a chiheup hospital in Sinsa, Gangnam, but Suwon was attractive, so I came to Suwon. Anyway, it will work out. I wonder if there are any people who have had surgery here.

Comment 3
Snowman0 2023-07-27 (목) 23:41 1 Years ago Address
I'm also planning a consultation here. Can you tell me the additional fee and the total cost?
자몽맛볼펜 2024-06-20 (목) 20:10 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
뜡튱이 2024-09-09 (월) 20:41 10 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List