• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of feet under the snow...

참외농사 2023-07-26 (수) 15:26 1 Years ago 1765
ㄸㅋ Plastic surgery director Lee explained the area under the eyes properly and explained the before and after surgery perfectly. Relocation only was 120 (including VAT), transplant included was 179. Disadvantages: I went there after seeing the event on the website, but he said he doesn't do events. If you're interested, be sure to call the hospital. I asked about it... The hospital's website looks like both directors are holding an event. Dr. Kim of ㅇㅂㅈ Plastic Surgery Clinic explained things calmly and well. In addition to fat redistribution, fat grafting is also recommended. The cost of fat grafting is high. 110 for relocation only, 220 including transplant. The hospital is clean and luxurious. The event is the same for both ㅈㅇ and ㄱㅎㅈ. The homepage says it's only for Director J.

Comment 6
미뇬이 2023-07-26 (수) 16:31 1 Years ago Address
It's a hospital that I was curious about under the eyes. I'll refer to the reviews ㅠ ㅇㅂㅈ I'm thinking of designating Jang as the director...Is there anyone with luggage? How long was the wait?

참외농사 Writer 2023-07-26 (수) 23:03 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅂㅈ There isn't that much waiting. Director Jang seems to be doing better.
푸라닭치키 2023-07-27 (목) 13:40 1 Years ago Address
ㄸㅋ Is this the director ㅇㅎㅈ? I know it has a good reputation for under-eye area, but the cost is better than I thought??? When did you go to counseling? Were there many people?

참외농사 Writer 2023-07-27 (목) 13:45 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅎㅈ The director was right, so I made a reservation on Wednesday and went there. There were a lot of people. There were a lot more people than ㅇㅂㅈ. The wait was delayed by 30 minutes.

영이큥 2023-11-08 (수) 10:54 10 Months ago Address
예약하고 나서 수술날짜까지 얼마나 걸려?
SeonNii 2023-07-27 (목) 14:26 1 Years ago Address
When I went for a consultation, Dr. Lee informed me that the event price was only for the removal of fat under the eyes!
Prev  Next  List