• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㅇㄹㅈ, ㅂㅇㅇ, ㄱㄹㄷ, ㅇㅇㅋ Plastic Surgery Clinic’s review

지딸랑이 2023-07-24 (월) 10:15 1 Years ago 4098
Part 2 of plastic surgery near Gangnam Shrine!!!!! This time, it is a collection of hospitals that were my standard. ㅇㄹㅈ - ㄱㅇㅅ Waiting: It was the first time, so the wait was about 10 minutes. It felt a bit like a local hospital + a bit old. There was no restroom in the hospital, and an outside restroom was used . Director: Friendly and okay. No pressure to make same-day reservations. Director: Lee The person specializes in quick burial, and I felt during the consultation that he wasn't good at making incisions. I also recommended quick burial , and the line he held was also very low. Conclusion: The worm atmosphere... and the line he held... also didn't suit me. The surgical method didn't suit me. Waiting : One-hour hospital: I was the 1st person in the hospital . It was very noisy in a small hospital with a foreign language that was difficult to understand. A group of 10 foreigners came and underwent surgery. I felt neglected because of them. It felt like all the staff's attention was focused on responding to foreigners. Director: She was an ajumma, but she had a bit of a madam-like style.. Haha, she said she would treat me well.. She kept whispering to me. I knew that the manager said she would always change the price as she pleased. I went there. When she asked me how much I thought the price would be, I didn't answer, and she asked me for 300 at first, but I waited a long time, so she said she would give me 200, and suddenly she said 100. Ina was cut haha. Trust went down. Director: I came in for a consultation right after the surgery. I was prepared to go because I had read the reviews beforehand, saying it smelled like cigarettes, but even though I was sitting in front, I smelled cigarettes. For the first time, he didn't hold the line, didn't put his hand on my eyes, where did I go to the hospital, and talked about how that hospital was like that. It felt like I was just talking to a local guy. I looked up another hospital on the internet and they built a new hospital, but what's going on? I have a backlog of places to go for consultations, and for the first time, I thought it was a waste of time. As for my eyes, let's not sit down. I'll have to get an incision and surgery. That's it! What about the rest of the surgery, brag a little about yourself, talk about foreign patients, and just say, wow... how are you running the hospital? I thought... I received this quality of consultation, and the consultation fee was 10,000 won. Give me back my money, my time,, ㅠㅠ Conclusion: I have nothing to say ㄱㄹㄷ -Director ㅇㅁㅊ Non-incision natural adhesion + eye correction + twitching (incision) Waiting: morning Since it was a reservation, I waited for 10 minutes and immediately went to consult with the director. Director: I had made a reservation with Director ㅇㅎㅈ, but he said I had to come in the morning to see Director ㅇㅎㅈ, so I took the bus for an hour and a half to go to see Director ㅇㅎㅈ. What the manager said: The director won't be around for a while. I said , "I will help you with someone else, so it would have been better if you had told me about this in advance... " and he gaslighted me by belatedly appointing me as the director. After finishing the consultation, I checked KakaoTalk and found out that I had been appointed exactly a week ago. I think they had told me about this in advance. Counseling from the director: Of course, since I was in a bad mood, I didn't listen and my faith in the hospital disappeared. ㅠㅠ ㅇㅁㅊ The director called me on the line about 20 times, told me things I could n't catch at other hospitals, and was somewhere between kind and blunt. If you look at the lines that have been drawn, they are crooked, in an L shape, or crying in the front. When I ask what should I do about this, I am not a robot, so I cannot correct all of these things one by one.. what ??????? Then, what should I do at another hospital? It's unclear whether I should call this honest or incompetent. Anyway... I felt like I was not confident in my surgical skills and was not good at it . Conclusion: I was really a finalist, but I handled the director's work + consultation with the director + the director. The review photo didn't suit my taste a bit, so I decided to disqualify it . ㅇㅇㅋ - ㅊㅁㅅ Waiting: I was impressed that they tried to make it happen as quickly as possible when I said I had an appointment later. It felt like a local hospital. Manager: He was friendly, and they didn't force me to make a same-day reservation, so it wasn't a bad thing considering I didn't remember anything in particular. Same Director: After my consultation, I had a surgery scheduled, so it felt a bit rushed, but he looked at me carefully. I tried to recommend a non-incision, but he said it wouldn't work and said I would have to make an incision. He sat close to the line and looked at it carefully, and the explanation was kind. Conclusion: The line he drew was very good. Because it was low, I was eliminated ㅠㅠ
Written by
App

Comment 17
귀염증이 2023-07-24 (월) 10:25 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇㅋ It was on the list!! thank you

지딸랑이 Writer 2023-07-27 (목) 09:34 1 Years ago Address
The director was nice and kind. He held a lot of lines.. He spoke in a friendly manner and was kind. The height of the line didn't meet my standards, so I couldn't make it to the final selection ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll take a look ~~~~
미나공주 2023-07-24 (월) 13:19 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the list haha ​​I'll have to refer to it.
라임이나무 2023-07-24 (월) 13:57 1 Years ago Address
This is a great review haha. Thank you for the information~!
미려찡 2023-07-24 (월) 14:18 1 Years ago Address
ㄱㄹㄷ It’s surprising... I thought it was okay over there.

지딸랑이 Writer 2023-07-27 (목) 09:35 1 Years ago Address
Right ㅠㅠ I was also a finalist ㅠㅠ I was so disappointed ㅠㅠ .. I felt more disappointed than disappointed.. ㅠㅠ
그냥다좋아 2023-07-24 (월) 15:12 1 Years ago Address
I'll take note of the information!
꾸미꾸미1 2023-07-24 (월) 22:37 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the great review
므밍 2023-07-25 (화) 10:32 1 Years ago Address
Wow thank you so much
밍도이 2023-07-25 (화) 16:39 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

지딸랑이 Writer 2023-07-25 (화) 21:36 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
혼저옵서예 2023-08-10 (목) 16:07 1 Years ago Address
후기 고마워!!