• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Reviews of 3 places in Seomyeon, Busan

NODU 2023-07-23 (일) 23:02 1 Years ago 1851
I went there last week and visited 3 places. Among the 8 places on the list, I visited the one where my time and the hospital's time could be coordinated. The purpose of the surgery was eyes and nose, but since I had no surgery experience, I wanted to do the eyes first rather than the nose. The first hospital is to receive general consultation on eyes, nose, and contour and decide on the direction of surgery. ㅇㄷㅈ: Among the reviews, I went first because I met the conditions for one person, doctor consultation, and detailed consultation. Certainly, unlike other places that came out later, I was able to hear a more detailed explanation of the surgical method. However, personally, I am not sure so I put it on hold. Through this consultation, it was recommended that there was no particular need for nose contouring and that there was no need for front or upper incisions and inline partial incisions. ㅇㅋㅇ; I heard it was famous, so I got an eye consultation. The head of the counseling department said that if you make a reservation for surgery, you can even receive a doctor's consultation. Partial incision and in-line pairing are equally recommended. (I wondered if most men these days have the dual-hand method.) I heard that epicanthoplasty is optional, so I'm thinking about it. ㅈㅅㅎ; It was a one-person hospital, and the doctor's consultation was straightforward, so the consultation process was quick and clear. It is said that eye surgery can make you feel like you are out of your image. So, we finally decided to put the eye surgery on hold. Instead, I wondered if it was right to do the nose before the eyes. And later we visited 4 more places;;

Comment 3
어버드리 2023-08-18 (금) 12:33 1 Years ago Address
I double-wielded at ㅇㄷㅈ 13 years ago haha.
키루아 2023-08-23 (수) 20:44 11 Months ago Address
thank you for the information
이미무쌍 2023-08-28 (월) 13:11 11 Months ago Address
I only know one place, but I don’t know two places.
Prev  Next  List