• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Busan epicanthoplasty + nostril reduction product review

Hastobegoo… 2023-07-22 (토) 20:49 11 Months ago 855
In the past, I missed the opportunity to have surgery after taking the college entrance exam, so I just covered it up, but as I got older, my eye wrinkles started to extend from the Mongolian folds in the front of my eyes, so I hurriedly resorted to epicanthoplasty. I felt that just epicanthoplasty would make my nose look bigger, so I also consulted for nostril reduction. When I received the consultation, my eyes looked a bit sleepy and my ability to open them was weak, so the consultation focused on that. I went to Seomyeon ㄷㅍㅇㅅ, ㄴㅇ, ㅇㄷㅈ Centum at the hospital. First, the manager of ㄷㅍㅇㅅ gave me a consultation, but I actually don't remember very well... Later, one of the doctors came and looked at me, but I felt like I was really pressed for time. They only looked at what really needed to be seen and didn't say a word about their own opinions. The price was 60% for nasal bridge and 70% epicanthoplasty, and the consultation made it feel like it was a very simple surgery. He seemed confident in his skills, but the consultation was very sketchy. Regardless of his skills, I don't think he would be able to select the design I wanted, so I passed. Here ... there seemed to be the shape of the 'ideal' facial features that the director thought of. This is the only place that said you should get silicone nose bridge + ear cartilage on the tip of your nose. They also recommended eye correction. The attitude of the person giving the consultation wasn't very good... I felt like he had decided on the kind of beauty he wanted and designed everyone according to that. The cost is 70 for the nose bridge, 375 for the nose surgery with implants, 50 for epicanthoplasty, 50 for eye correction, 70. ㅇㄷㅈ This is a place I've gone to for consultation before, when I was selling my feet after college entrance exams. At the time, I went to this place after hearing about it by word of mouth, and he analyzed and talked to me in detail about the skeleton around my eyes, which was not discussed elsewhere. As expected, this time, the consultation was the best because he explained the surgical procedure in detail, pointing out each muscle, as if he was giving a lecture. However, when explaining the surgical method, he says that other general doctors do plastic surgery like this, and tells him about two wrong surgical methods, and then he does it like this. He explained the surgical method he developed and even showed his thesis. It felt a bit like he was going down a path that others wouldn't take, but since I'm a doctor and not an artist, I feel like the popular surgical method is more reliable from a consumer's perspective. Here, they said that because my eyes have no upper eyelid fat, the area under my eyebrows is sunken, causing the weight to rise and my double eyelids to become thicker. So, when performing eye correction, fat grafting is done to the eyes. I was a bit surprised because it was my first time hearing it, but it still feels a bit confusing. He said that epicanthoplasty is a surgery that involves making incisions along the eye line called magic epicanthoplasty, so even if a scar remains, it is not noticeable. He also said that nostril reduction also leaves some scar along the nostril line. Cost is 210 for eye correction + fat grafting + epicanthoplasty, 88 for nose,  ㄴㅂㄹㅅㅎㅇㅅ Even though I called about 5 days before the consultation for this place only, reservations were fully booked. So, I consulted separately on a different day than when I was at Weae Hospital. The director came to consult with me and said that fat grafting is a surgery that comes with side effects, so he does not recommend such a risky procedure. He said that all he needed to do was eye correction and epicanthoplasty. Later, the director came in... It felt quite authoritative. The director also held his hands together politely behind his back while he was consulting with the director, and it felt like he was in great spirits. I was able to draw the line easily with just a glance, but I felt like I was holding the line really well. And they say epicanthoplasty is bound to leave a scar... . Well, actually, the director was there for about 1-2 minutes, so I don't remember. The director did most of the consultation.. The director seemed to have high pride in his surgical skills. The epicanthoplasty is done in 10 minutes, and the nostril is done in 20 minutes. As they said, the skill is that good. The cost was the most expensive. Eye correction + epicanthoplasty + double eyelid surgery made it 275. The nostril was over 120. They sold it like this, and the reservation was made through ㅇㄷㅈ. . I'm hesitant because there don't seem to be many reviews on nose reduction, and the same goes for fat grafting. If you have any reviews, please leave them.

Comment 1
Aaaaa0 2024-01-11 (목) 03:54 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List