• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of upturned nose and low nose, Apgujeong ㅇㅈ, Cheongdam ㅊㄷㅂㅇㅇ

용용이164 2023-07-22 (토) 14:28 1 Years ago 1028
ㅇㅈ: If you absolutely have to wear your own ribs (2cm scar under the breast) and the height of the bridge of the nose is not important, I would strongly recommend using silicone (you can also use dermis) to lower the nostrils. In other hospitals, they said they would cut the nose ball side and raise it upward, but since you have a long philtrum, if you do that, you have to focus on lowering the length further. The nasal septum is also weakened when it is not in place. (I heard that it is in other hospitals.) I talked to the director for almost 30 minutes. He explained things thoroughly and it was understandable. I measured the width of the eyes and looked at the inside of the nose, but I didn't get a CT scan. Can I get a donor rib? ㅠㅠ I did that, but it seemed like the hospital didn't buy a donor rib at all. They just said it was impossible and that I should just leave it there. After finishing, I talked to the manager for almost 30 minutes and showed him several before and after photos of noses of people with similar cases as mine. Materials: Autologous ribs, donated dermis, ear cartilage Price: 500 units, no review events ㅊㄷㅂㅇㅇ: No CT scans. The only hospital that does not make external incisions (0 visible scars) If I have to use silicone after seeing how low the bridge of the nose is, I will use silicone. You may not use it. They say that the donated dermis will all disappear and will never be used. A very simple consultation... about 3 minutes? The director said that a family member or acquaintance of mine had surgery here, and showed me pictures of two or three people with similar cases. Material: Donor rib, silicone, (nasal septum, ear cartilage?) Price: mid-300s
Written by
App

Comment 3
패트릭스타 2023-07-22 (토) 15:49 1 Years ago Address
기증늑이 모양 조각하긴 쉽다는데 흡수율땀 ㄴ에 어느 병원에선 안쓴다 그러고… 재료 선정때문에 미치겠다 ㅠㅠ

용용이164 Writer 2023-07-22 (토) 21:29 1 Years ago Address
생각해봤는데 자가늑 쓰는 병원에서는 비중격 안땐다고하고 기증늑 쓰는 병원에서는 땐다고하는데 비중격+기증늑으로 지지대를 두개로 해서 기증늑이 어느정도 흡수되어도 지탱할수있도록 하는거같더라고.. 자가늑 배째는게 갑자기 넘 큰일처럼 느껴져서 나는 기증늑 병원으로 골랐어.......쓰읍
오오오옹알 2023-07-22 (토) 16:05 1 Years ago Address
추천감사합니다 저도 코알아보고있는데 도움많이됐어요ㅠㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List