• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of double hand revision surgery

야미야미양 2023-07-20 (목) 15:26 1 Years ago 2281
- The line I first played in duals started to unravel two years ago. During the reoperation, I wanted to raise the double eyelid line and make the eyes horizontally longer. So, I wanted to get clear and cool eyes with a crease. The same thing is said during all hospital consultations. 1. Marble Gangnam Station/consultation fee x/photo taking o/waiting time 10-12 minutes/Director ㅂㅁㅇ -Diagnosis: Natural adhesion + epicanthoplasty + reoperation Even though I said I wanted to change the double eyelid line to semi-out, Marvel said it was best not to deviate too much from the current line and recommended natural adhesion. The director was quite young, and although he was sincere in drawing lines and explaining things, he was not very persuasive. Rather, the manager is more trustworthy. Everything from leading the conversation to answering the questions I asked seemed highly professional. But it’s hard to make a reservation just by looking at the manager… I am not interested in surgery because the doctor performs it. Octerior epicanthoplasty is also recommended However, it wasn't a diagnosis I was very comfortable with, and the consultation time wasn't that long... If you think about the time you spent making a reservation, visiting, and waiting... I feel like the consultation time was a bit of a waste ㅠㅠ As period is 1 year. Anyway, Marvel came out saying they would think more about it. 2. Ollo Apgujeong/consultation fee x/photo taking x/waiting time 5 minutes/Director ㅈㅅㅂ -Diagnosis: Incision + all opening + reoperation Director Ollo was also very kind and gave good advice. When I told him about the eye shape and line I wanted, he said that a semi-out would be better and first asked if I had ever thought about getting a crease. I had an initial consultation with the manager about what kind of eyes I wanted to have, and it lasted 1 minute? After waiting for a while, I went to see the director. Unlike other hospital systems where you wait in the consultation room and the director comes to you, Ollo went directly to the director's office. After listening to the explanation of the eyes I wanted, the director first asked if I felt any burden about the incision. When I told him that there was no such thing and that it would be best if the surgery went well, he laughed and said that since the first surgery was buried, an incision would be much better for more results. I recommended it. I already had double eye surgery for the first surgery, so I knew that if I only had double eyelid surgery, it would only create lines on my eyes instead of open eyes, so I told the doctor that I also wanted to have eye openings. Then, if you wanted, I would recommend an all-slit, which is a combination of front and back, but you didn't force me because my eyes didn't need that much. I liked the director's skills and diagnosis, but since it was a reoperation, I didn't make a reservation right away to think more carefully. The consultation time was the longest and there was no pressure to deposit at the end. As no time limit. The manager gave me a business card and asked me to contact him and that was the end. 3. private Gentleman/consultation fee x/photo taking x/waiting time 15 minutes/Director ㅇㅈㅇ -Diagnosis: Double incision + eye correction + epicanthoplasty + reoperation Private had a longer wait than Marvel. Still, he was very kind so he wasn't dissatisfied with the wait. The manager also feels similar to Marvel. I felt that much experience and expertise. He spoke softly and made me feel comfortable. I told all hospitals the same thing about the eye shape I wanted. But I was secretly surprised that all three places gave slightly different diagnoses. The doctor here said that my eyes never need canthoplasty. Actually, I felt that the lateral flap was the most important, but the director was so stubborn that I nodded, thinking that it was the same for me. Not only was there talk about double-wielding but also eye correction. To be honest, I hadn't even thought about snow bridge, so I was just scratching my head... There was no choice but to combine the costs. As duration is 1 year. So, as many diagnoses were made, private was the biggest cost. And the private room felt crowded with a lot of people, consultations, and surgeries. I think that's a testament to how popular it is... Can I leave it to my eyes for a bit? I also wanted to. The consultation was good overall, but I wasn't completely sold on it. Above all, I think it was because the diagnosis was much different than I thought. Here too, there is no pressure to make a reservation, just bring your business card and you are done. Common parts of the three hospitals 1. Additional cost for reoperation – I would say this is unavoidable since it is a reoperation, but honestly, it’s a bit of a waste since it adds several hundred thousand won more.. ㅠㅠ 2. epicanthoplasty Cost Private>Olo>Marvel Diagnosis, expertise Olo>Private>Marvel I liked it in this order. Because it is a reoperation, it will not be completed in three places and will be sold in several more places. Previously, I went to ㅇㅇㄷ consultation and paid the deposit right away without knowing much, but after listening to my friend, I came to my senses. I’m looking into it again.

Comment 19
mmnm 2023-07-20 (목) 15:45 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

야미야미양 Writer 2023-07-20 (목) 16:12 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
찌니팡 2023-07-20 (목) 15:46 1 Years ago Address
더 알아보고 하는게 좋을것같앵

야미야미양 Writer 2023-07-20 (목) 16:12 1 Years ago Address
몇군데 더 다녀올 생각이야~~!
핑캔블루스 2023-07-20 (목) 16:10 1 Years ago Address
마블이랑 프라이빗은 많이 들어봤는데 올로는 처음 들어보네..  조금 더 다녀봐
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.