• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Entropion + double eyelid foot review

율이잉 2022-07-15 (금) 09:46 2 Years ago 355
I went to Gangnam for a consultation, and they were very kind and had the longest consultation time. They explained things in detail and showed me a lot of pictures. And the most important thing is that at the first two hospitals, they talked about full incisions, but for the first time, I was recommended a non-incision surgery  (I went to the ophthalmologist after this one. Even though I was told during the consultation that I wouldn't have to make an incision as it was my first plastic surgery, I went to the consultation without knowing anything about cancer, so I couldn't ask the two places I went before, but they first told me about AS, so I realized that there is AS in plastic surgery too haha. But it was Seongyesa's surgery . Was it the expected rating? I was a little worried because it wasn't that good. Is there anyone here who had dual wielding?

Comment 2
m1cha 2022-08-30 (화) 17:14 1 Years ago Address
I was also interested in Chai, but I'm hesitating because the swelling here is so bad ㅠㅠ Have you had surgery??
니혼진데스 2023-01-01 (일) 22:39 1 Years ago Address
Difference~~Oh, I am also looking into surgery for enlarged eyelids, so I will keep this in mind. Thank you.
Prev  Next  List