Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

I came to Gangnam Station for a clown consultation at ㅈㅇㅈ Plastic Surgery Clinic~

샤스키 2015-11-02 (월) 12:16 8 Years ago 1521
※ This bulletin board is prohibited from posting false reviews for the purpose of promoting a specific hospital or attracting attention. ※ Recommending, attracting customers, promoting, or arranging a specific hospital violates the Medical Service Act and will be deleted without notice. ※ In order to block promotional posts, we make it a rule to register reviews for multiple hospitals (two or more hospitals). ※ The hospital name can be disclosed when writing a review. ※ When writing a consultation review, please write based on the example below. Example) Hospital name: G&G Plastic Surgery Consultant: Director Choi Bong-gyun Consultation fee: KRW 100,000 including reservation fee Consultation content: While looking into cheekbone surgery, I happened to visit a blog and saw a detailed explanation, so I trusted the director and received a consultation. I went to other hospitals, but I trusted G&G Plastic Surgery more, probably because I had a lot of trust through the blog. I have been interested in cheekbone surgery for a long time because I have a severe complex... During the consultation, I told him that I had a complex about cheekbones and that I only wanted to have cheekbones, but he said he knew it well... He only recommended cheekbone surgery. Is it because he didn't ask about anything else...? Anyway, I had some faith in the fact that they were confident and didn't just recommend things here and there, so I made a reservation. They said the reservation deposit was refundable, but I guess I'll have to ask for a refund to find out.. I'm planning to do it around February next year, so I'm still trying to think about it, but I've consulted with them. He was kind. He didn't force me to go somewhere else. He explained the surgery method and told me I could have the surgery with peace of mind. He looked very confident. But he was very confident and didn't tell me about any side effects. The fixation was successful. They say there won't be any side effects as long as the bone attaches well, but as someone who's about to undergo surgery, I'm really worried. I'm going to try selling it to another place!

Comment 5
고현민 2015-11-03 (화) 06:04 8 Years ago Address
I also went there the other day for a facial contouring consultation, and it wasn't bad. I don't know if it was very good because they kept asking for a deposit...
쓰르 2015-11-22 (일) 20:04 8 Years ago Address
That's right, I think the managers there are a bit like that ㅜㅜ
떡국a 2015-11-27 (금) 09:22 8 Years ago Address
Hmm..ㅠㅠ
zzdfer 2015-12-03 (목) 12:52 8 Years ago Address
Right now, I'm trying to make an appointment at another hospital, but... I looked into G&G a long time ago. When I looked at G&G before and after, they didn't have much photoshop... so I went right before the consultation... Make a good decision!
ㅎㅎ22 2015-12-17 (목) 22:24 8 Years ago Address
Hmm, I went there too, and the consultations were all very similar.
Prev  Next  List