• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅂㄴㄴ ㅊㄷㅊ ㅁㅇㄷReview

뚜비몬 2023-06-13 (화) 15:05 1 Years ago 1986
ㅂㄴㄴ The counselor talked calmly and well, and the director himself had nose surgery from the director, so I had confidence in him. The atmosphere at the hospital was cozy and the staff seemed to have a good atmosphere... Anyway, at first, he talked about septal ear cartilage, but in the middle, it was not long enough, so I donated it. You said you could use wolf. I liked that you honestly told me that it was possible to a certain extent and that I had to give up this much. First of all, I made an appointment on the same day, and after the consultation schedule at another hospital is over, I plan to get another consultation at ㅂㄴㄴ~ He said to use about 2-3 millimeters of silicone~ ㅁㅇㄷ Director Lee Young-taek, first of all, the counseling director is very bright... Director, please explain softly and in detail... The atmosphere It was so good. I heard that first nose surgery is done with a lot of mindset, so I went there and they gave me a comfortable consultation. He said that in order to reliably perform a double rhinoplasty without reoperation, a donor rib should be used rather than septal ear cartilage. My septal cartilage is slightly bent and small in size. He said that I could use a 3mm silicone cut so that it falls naturally from the height of the tip of the nose to the forehead. First of all, I liked it, and I am going to get a consultation from another doctor before making a decision. Whether it is the first surgery or a reoperation, I hope to get a consultation at least once . I went there because I heard rumors that you were good at surgery. When the consultation started, he kept talking about the non-prosthetic type. He said there was no need to touch it too much and showed me how to photoshop it, so it looked natural. Modern times, I want it to be a little more flashy and definitely improve the front of my nose, so I'm putting it on hold for now. I think it would be a good idea for people who have no implants and just need a little trimming to visit once.
Written by
App

Comment 10
지유니늠 2023-06-13 (화) 16:53 1 Years ago Address
Please read the sincere review carefully!
서울역 2023-06-13 (화) 17:27 1 Years ago Address
ㅁㅇㄷ It was pretty. My friend had surgery and it went well. Same doctor.
고종 2023-06-13 (화) 17:38 1 Years ago Address
Just for reference, I enjoyed reading the review!!
춥꾸나 2023-06-14 (수) 17:02 1 Years ago Address
ㅊㄷㅊ It's very popular... Thank you for the review ㅠㅠ
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
모모나키 2023-06-15 (목) 13:30 1 Years ago Address
발품 후기 정보 고마워 !!
박물관 2023-06-15 (목) 15:33 1 Years ago Address
정보 고마워~~!
Iop789456 2023-06-15 (목) 16:23 1 Years ago Address
정보 감사합니다~
집가장 2023-07-02 (일) 20:40 1 Years ago Address
ㅊㄷㅊ는 혹시 가격얼마야?