• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of the first pair of eyes

김트 2023-07-07 (금) 16:59 1 Years ago 1247
I have eyes with a lot of frown lines and a little ptosis. I thought of them as in-out lines and received consultations from three places. First, I went to a plastic surgery clinic. I consulted with the director. He said so! He also talked a little about surgery. The director recommended upper jaw twitching, eye correction, incisions, and fat removal. Personally, I didn't think much about twitching, so I passed the second time. I consulted with the director of ㅅㅇㅇ Plastic Surgery, and the consultation director here was friendly and made a good impression. I was recommended a partial incision, fat removal, and eye correction. And he said that this is the prettiest line. I was worried that it would come undone since it was the only partial incision, but he said 3 years of after-sales service was available and the line was still in my memory, so I placed a deposit here. Thirdly , I consulted with the director of ㅇㄴㅂ Plastic Surgery. The consultation director here told me a little about the surgery and made it very comfortable. The director said that incision and in-line would be better (in-line rather than in-out). It was better for you to hold it) They drew the line for me, but I didn't really like it... And we barely spoke. I think it was over after a 1-2 minute consultation. The line wasn't that pretty, so I passed. Before the consultation, I really did . I was nervous, but when I went there, everyone was friendly and made me feel comfortable, so I felt like I came to the consultation with a good heart. I hope my review will be helpful.

Comment 7
나정01 2023-07-10 (월) 11:22 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the consultation review. I am looking into this place because my friend had successful eye surgery. When I saw this post, I asked my friend about it and what he said was that they draw the lines very carefully when drawing up the design before the surgery. It seemed like he had listened to the opinions at the time.
뽀료뽀료 2023-07-10 (월) 14:24 1 Years ago Address
When I get surgery, I see that they put more effort into the design work before the surgery than during the consultation. In fact, the doctors don't remember most of what was shared with the patient during the consultation, so they're the type of people who put a lot of effort before the surgery. Anyway, the surgery went really well.
뽀료뽀료 2023-07-10 (월) 14:38 1 Years ago Address
아 근데 ㄴㅅㅎ은 왜 ㄴㅅㅎ 원장님 상담 안해써?
도민준 2023-07-12 (수) 16:40 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Tititit 2023-10-25 (수) 10:04 10 Months ago Address
ㄴㅅㅎ 후기 고마워 ㅠ!
닉1029 2023-11-22 (수) 11:48 9 Months ago Address
참고할게 진짜 고마워 ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
빵삐 2024-07-24 (수) 11:10 1 Months ago Address
참고할게 고마워!
Prev  Next  List