• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of Ssangsoo’s feet

어뼤 2023-07-07 (금) 04:40 1 Years ago 1762
My first surgery is in my late 20s, and I have small eyes and a plain face, so I don't think flashy things will suit me anyway... Natural lines that suit my face... I prefer in or in-in- out . I had already forgotten it, but I tried to recall it as best as I could... I tried to hold only one side of the line... But since I have a pair of eyes, I thought it would be better to hold on to both sides, but that was a bit disappointing. He explained the principle of dual holding well and took questions. I received a recommendation for non-incision eye correction. My ability to open my eyes was weak, so I was told to get eye correction. It's not that I have weak muscles, but I'm frowning, so I thought I could have pseudoptosis... I was a little confused (I'm not the only one, other hospitals say there's no need for ptosis...) Consultation fee: 10,000 won. If you write a review, it's 99 2. ㄸㅋ Director A The director has a slightly refreshing style... He asked me to open my eyes, touched them a bit, and said, "Is that so?" Oh, I see. He said, “I understand.” He said that there was no need for an eye bridge and that the two recommended top cantula + natural adhesion combined were in the low 150s.. If you only do double hands, it would be 110, so he told you to decide for yourself... He didn’t force the cantula, but the director confidently did it 1, 2, and 3. It was good that they gave me a good line and made it even.... But I was a little worried because I hadn't thought about the upper eyelid crease... I was worried that it would look crowded, but they said that the upper crease is not crowded, but just pulls the starting point of the double eyelid forward. I asked if it would be ok to do the upper eyelid only on one eye, but he told me not to do it at all or to do both. I took several pictures and consulted thoroughly. But, aside from the topic, the counseling director here... is extremely kind and speaks very professionally and truthfully.... If I were the director, he was a talent I would definitely want to scout. 3 ㅇㅇㅋㅌ Personally, I liked the first director the best. I felt like all the directors at other hospitals were fine, but out of all of them, I felt the most human. ㅠ Something other than double-handedness. Is it because you didn't recommend it? ㅋQㅠㅠ It was good that you took two pictures, grabbed both sides of the line, and said that I could open both eyes and catch the other... I was only recommended natural adhesion, so the price was the best. Cheap... I didn't decide based on the price, but it seemed like something I wanted in the first place was very natural, so I think he recognized that part + he was delicate... I plan to look at two more places today and make a final decision. Of the three places today, the third is number one in my heart. ....

Comment 16
카프카11 2023-07-07 (금) 09:02 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

어뼤 Writer 2023-07-16 (일) 02:37 1 Years ago Address
Take advantage of the cheaper option!
mayonez 2023-07-07 (금) 10:05 1 Years ago Address
I've been there twice and the consultation here was really good. He held several lines and didn't even recommend surgery that wasn't really necessary. The manager was very kind. In particular, there was no deposit required and I felt like I had a really comfortable consultation. I asked people who have had the surgery. Everyone did well and I'm satisfied, so I'm thinking about doing it here during Chuseok too hahaha How about the remaining two places? I need some information too!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

어뼤 Writer 2023-07-16 (일) 02:38 1 Years ago Address
The remaining two places were ㅇㅇㄱㄹ and ㅇㅇㄴㅋ. I had it there too, but what I wanted was an extremely natural feeling, so I did it in a place that suited my needs.... But honestly, I think it was all ㄱㅊ, regardless of where I was consulted and at the hospital.. .
레인보우셔벗 2023-07-07 (금) 14:03 1 Years ago Address
By any chance, how long did the consultation take??

어뼤 Writer 2023-07-16 (일) 02:39 1 Years ago Address
The consultation itself is 10 minutes..? The manager’s consultation is 20 minutes? But the waiting time was long, almost an hour.
으니으님 2023-07-07 (금) 16:18 1 Years ago Address
ㄸㅋ People are really crazy.

어뼤 Writer 2023-07-16 (일) 02:39 1 Years ago Address
The air cleared...
도민준 2023-07-12 (수) 16:35 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the information, I had a hard time digging!
귤까먹 2023-07-14 (금) 12:25 1 Years ago Address
3번에서 안검하수나 가성안검하수 이런거 언급하지는 않았어? 눈뜨는힘 다른거 캐치하셨다길래 안검하수 얘긴 안하셨는지 궁금

어뼤 Writer 2023-07-16 (일) 02:41 1 Years ago Address
나 3번에서 며칠전에 하고왓는디 나보고 눈뜨는거 불편하진않져? 이러셔서 안불편하다햇더니 그럼 걍 자연유착만해도 ㄱㅊ다하셧어... 대신 대칭맞추기위해서 양쪽 라인 다르게한다하셧고 쌍수전보다 대칭 좀더 맞아져서 만족해... 물론 완전한 대칭은아닌데 사람눈이 원래다 짝짝이라생각해서 ㄱㅊ

문차일드 2024-02-03 (토) 20:00 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

귤까먹 2023-07-16 (일) 19:20 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

어뼤 Writer 2023-07-24 (월) 03:32 1 Years ago Address
높이랑 모양둘다다름..
오닝뿌 2023-07-19 (수) 17:08 1 Years ago Address
두번째 병원 내 리스트에 있는데 어어 그렇구나? 어어 그래요 ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ 상상하니까 웃기다
숙주우 2024-05-28 (화) 22:38 3 Months ago Address
우와 나랑 비슷한 고민을 하는 거같네 나도 얼굴 밋밋해서 그냥 화려한건 생각도 안하고 있었거든.. 결국 수술은 잘됐어? 저 중에서 골라서 했어?
Prev  Next  List