• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Let’s share a review of what you did while preparing for the Nunko retake~

욘띵이 2023-07-05 (수) 10:35 1 Years ago 1008
I'm currently in a state of emergency. I thought I'd post a review of what I did at the time, but I couldn't post it hahahaha. It's late, but I'm posting it now!! I'll bring a review of the surgery soon~ ㅍㄹㅇㅂ Because it was a weekday, there weren't many people, and the director gave me a thorough consultation, but the way he drew the lines (eyes ㅠㅠ) was a bit not to my liking ㅠㅠ I'm not saying they did it in an ugly and strange way, but everyone has their own quirks, right ? That's not right. That's why I excluded it! ​ㅈㅇㅈㅇ ! I consulted with the representative director here, and he seemed proud and confident. I liked the lines, and he's the type of person you don't recommend unless it's absolutely necessary. I liked it because it seemed like they weren't just after money. I hate business and stuff like that. ㅇㅇㅂ ! It's a shame that this place has the shortest consultation time out of the four places. The director is confident and proud. The line also suits my taste, so it's one of the other places I'm considering! To be honest, the counseling director was so kind that I liked him more than the director hahahahaha This was the first place I went to and the line was a bit far from my style. The counseling was friendly and everything was good, but it didn't make an impact. Anyway . In conclusion, I went to one of the places I received consultation from here! I had it done at one of the two places with an exclamation mark at the end haha. It's been 3 months since I had the surgery, so other than the place where I had the surgery, it's hard to find any other place, so I subtracted the price! If you leave a comment, I'll tell you in more detail what I remember~

Comment 9
일산시민27 2023-07-05 (수) 12:41 1 Years ago Address
저도 ㅇㅇㅂ 한번 가보려구요!
배배단 2023-07-05 (수) 13:56 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇㅂ는 혹시 초성 어디야?!

영차차차 2023-07-06 (목) 11:32 1 Years ago Address
에이비 같은데?
동그동동 2023-07-05 (수) 17:32 1 Years ago Address
오옹 !인곳들 혹시 정보 공유 가능행?
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

욘띵이 Writer 2023-07-11 (화) 10:33 1 Years ago Address