Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Foot product review (forehead lift...?? Incision..???)

맴모미 2023-07-04 (화) 18:32 1 Years ago 1300
A total of 4 places / I made a reservation, canceled it, and am thinking about it again... Recommended by an acquaintance (ㅇㅇㄴㅋ, ㅇㄴㅌ - recommended by an acquaintance of an acquaintance who is not a friend) I went to the rest because I searched for Seongyesa and said they looked after it carefully (ㅋㄹ, ㅇㄴㅂ) Just I was thinking about doing it at a friend's place, but he told me to go to at least 4 places, so I changed my mind and decided to do enough research . I watched about 30 YouTube videos and wondered for a few days about how to fix my eyes , but I think it would be quicker to go to the hospital and get a doctor's opinion . I feel more at ease at a hospital where the doctor talks to me for a long time . Also, the discount seems to vary depending on how you negotiate. *** After referring to Seongyesa's notice, I went there and asked for a further price discount, and they gave me an even bigger discount! (Results of the foot test...) I had made up my mind about the incision method, but the place I visited today talked about forehead lift, so the budget was twice as high as I thought... I was wondering if I had to spend this much money, so I felt a bit dizzy... I made a reservation for tomorrow and there. I think I will decide after visiting ㅠ === In the order of consultation / What is the doctor's age range and experience level? I thought it might be useful, so I attached it ㅇㅇㄴㅋ 2.7 million/incision eye correction epicanthoplasty Appears to be 30-40 seconds in age range - These are the eyes that most likely require incisions - It seemed like the style was to fully explain as you asked! - I went to the consultation twice... (I went again because I was worried after hearing about rhinoplasty at ㅋㅅㅌ) - The counseling director is not too young and he is reasonably good at sales and explanations, so I was almost inclined to go here - A close friend I had the surgery done here, but my eyes had thin lines that didn't show much (the upper eyebrows were a little chubby, but my eyes were like that before), so I  decided to get double eyelids... ㅅㅌ 1.7 million / Non-incision fat removal epicanthoplasty Age: Appears to be 40 seconds. - Non-incision (partial incision) is possible. I went over to the sales manager of the counseling center (comments like, “Only our director can do the technique of removing as much fat from the corners of the eyes, etc.”) When I heard that non-incision surgery was possible, I quickly made a reservation, but it seemed like it was a rush, so I canceled it... I lost 100,000 won on the reservation fee~ - Really. I was able to make a reservation for the surgery quickly. I went for a consultation on Monday, but they immediately made an appointment for me on Saturday afternoon. They only did a rhinotomy, so I left after only 5 minutes of consultation . - They advised me to make an incision. - For your information, they only did a rhinoincision because my eyesight was getting worse. If only a rhinotomy was possible. He was a very kind doctor, so I think he received more detailed advice. ㅇㄴㅂ / ㅈㅊㅎ (Appears to be in his 50s) 500 Forehead lift Partial incision epicanthoplasty eye correction 275 incision epicanthoplasty eye correction - There is not a lot of fat in the eyelids, but rather it is covered by skin, so if you make double eyelids, the eyelids will look bigger. Bulging should be taken into account. Therefore, if you want to create the pretty eyes you expect, it is better to widen the space between the eyes (forehead lift) and proceed with non-incision (this is recommended because recovery is fast) - Reason for not recommending simple skin incision (eyelid fat reduction) Since it is made of thick flesh at the top and thin flesh at the bottom, if you cut it and attach it, the thin skin in the middle disappears - You don't have to worry about hair loss or scars as a side effect when doing a forehead lift , and the loss of sensation takes up to 6 months for the top of the head to return. Dizziness for two days (surgery) (They say it's not good on the same day) It's numb and gets better after 3-6 months - Are patients satisfied even though there are such uncomfortable side effects? They say yes.
Written by
App

Comment 2
나래99 2023-07-05 (수) 17:42 1 Years ago Address
You must have had a hard time with the consultation.. After reading the article, it seemed like ㅇㄴㅂ has thick eyelids and if you make a line there, there is a high chance of it becoming a sausage. I guess it would have been better to have anticipated this in advance and told me a different plan, if I were to misunderstand the line and end up in trouble.
뽀료뽀료 2023-07-10 (월) 14:31 1 Years ago Address
나두 같은 생각 다른 분들 눈만 볼때 그이상 까지 봐주는게  맞지않을까?
물론 당장 돈 생각 때문에 대부분 당장 할수 있는것만 하더라~내 경험상 ㅇㄴㅂ 장원장님 강권 타입은 절대 아님 참고해봐
Prev  Next  List