• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[체형&바디]

Review of arm and back convex fat extraction consultation

예지다오 2023-07-03 (월) 17:02 1 Years ago 654
Hospital name 365mc Director Cheonho and Director Kim Minso Free consultation fee Arms become hard when you exercise, so I consulted about fat extraction injections to make my arms soft! The consultation visit was free, and it was so popular that I rushed there. The person provided me with accurate guidance from InBody measurements to costs. It was nice that he quickly answered any questions I had. The back bulge sticks out above my bra, so I added it as a recommendation because I thought the back line would be really pretty if I removed it. Thinking about it now, it was a very good decision! And since it was a female director, I immediately made a reservation for the fat extraction injection treatment! And the Cheonho branch was very reliable as an excellent branch, and it was good that after-care was included 3 times for each part. Everyone said that it was good because the after-care was not painful. The director also explained the effects of this care and other aspects in great detail . Since there was a part provided, I immediately made a reservation for the treatment ~ I was happy because I was able to make my arms soft and supple.
Written by
App

Comment 4
로하로아 2023-07-03 (월) 17:18 1 Years ago Address
I'm jealous of you, so soft... I want to try wearing sleeveless too.

예지다오 Writer 2023-07-04 (화) 11:14 1 Years ago Address
I was really worried too, but I did it well.
헨니룽 2023-07-04 (화) 00:20 1 Years ago Address
I also did it at a different branch last year, but I was not satisfied with it.

예지다오 Writer 2023-07-04 (화) 11:14 1 Years ago Address
Right hahaha I’m so happy right now too
Prev  Next  List