• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Reviews of 5 first nose treatments

쭈꾸미미 2023-06-29 (목) 21:49 1 Years ago 3839
I went to 5 places today, and I plan to go to 3 places on Saturday and post again! My nose is low, boxy nose (if I raise the tip of my nose, it feels like it naturally becomes thinner), and my nasal septum is small (I heard that almost everyone needs to use donated ribs) . My ear cartilage is said to be good, but my forehead is a little flat, so there is a limit to how much I can raise the bridge of my nose. The skin is not that thick. ㅇㅂㅅ-ㅅㅈㅎ Consultation fee: 10,000 won. Nasal angle correction, long nose correction, double nose correction. He said he wanted to definitely increase the bridge of his nose -> Director, 5mm of silicone... ? If you think about it, use silicone, ear cartilage, and donor ribs! The lines at the tip of the nose are natural and the tip of the nose is not raised (not my taste) (Q. Wouldn't it be too flashy? A. It won't be like that because you can see that it is at least 2mm lower than others...ㅜㅜ) (Q. My forehead is a bit flat, but fat grafting is a good idea. Wouldn't it be possible to supplement it after the surgery? A. The width of the forehead is not that wide, so it could end up like a beluga...) (I think it was because I requested a high nose bridge) The manager's forehead width was a bit extreme, and he wasn't very friendly. Consultation waiting time was short! I felt like the director calmly said everything I needed to say, and said what I wanted to say honestly. Since it was my first consultation, I didn't know much and I didn't have any questions... It was a shame that I couldn't ask many questions ㅜㅜㅜ ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ From here, I'm holding up a photo of Oh Yeon -seo's nose ㅂㅇㅂ Consultation fee It is said that he will say 'D!LA!MA!TIK!' Actually, the tip of the nose that was lifted with a cotton swab is very pretty... It was thin. My ears are fluttering... The manager was very kind and the director cheerfully told me that things would go well, so it was a pleasant and comfortable consultation... The bridge of the nose asked for a more natural feel -> 4.5mm silicone , ear cartilage, and donor ribs are all used! I don’t remember the line you drew, but… It seemed pretty. And since my forehead was a bit flat, I suggested doing fat grafting to get a nice line. I was originally planning on doing fat grafting on my forehead, so…  They say it's good to put a little on the front cheeks and temples... (Mother Dae Chan-seong next to me) I’m worried about the possibility of side effects… ㅇㅍ-ㅇㅇㅈ Consultation fee: 10,000 won Rhinitis surgery, nasolabial angle correction, double nose correction, cartilage bundling CT scan, and rhinitis surgery were mentioned . It felt very professional, and the director listened with me, and it was as natural as fat grafting... It was a friendly consultation that made me feel at ease and calm. The bridge of the nose was natural ~ sleeping -> Silicone 4mm donated ribs, nasal septum, and ear cartilage were used . It was friendly, but I wasn't attracted to it. It felt like a hit . ㅂㅈ Consultation fee of 10,000 won, nasolabial angle correction, double nose correction, I went in just right, but I was the age of my daughter. He said. Donated ribs are uncomfortable, so they don't use them themselves, and they see many cases of side effects, so they would like to recommend autologous ribs, but they are hesitant because they require general anesthesia at a young age. With reoperation in mind, they said that they would just raise the tip of the nose as much as possible with ear cartilage, and if it fell off, autologous cost AS (300~400) could be done within 3 years. However, I am planning to get eyes done and fat grafting, but I feel like I am considered someone who will only do ‘nose!’… I don't think I'll do surgery. I think they'll do it to suit my face, but I'm going to change my face starting with the nose... I'm really attracted to a 4mm silicone septum and ear cartilage (I'll use autologous ribs later if it sags) ... ㅠㅠㅠ ㅎㅌ-ㅎㅅㅊ Consultation fee: 10,000 Won Correction of nasolabial angle, correction of double nose, seeking natural lines, tying cartilage, slightly removing fat from the tip of the nose. I was planning to get fat grafting on the eyes and nose (at least on the forehead), but since it is a large hospital, I also received additional consultations. So, I was introduced to two eye and nose doctors and was given guidance on getting all the fat grafting done at a low price.  The person who looked at my eyes met my needs by drawing detailed lines on my eyes  . The director who looked at my nose also  met my needs by looking closely at my nose. I felt like they both listened to my needs very well, and the shapes of my eyes and nose were both very pretty. Referee. The atmosphere was friendly and cheerful, and the manager was also kind.  4~4.5mm of silicone  , nasal septum, and ear cartilage (I was told that I don't need to use a donor rib because my septum is sufficient, but I heard that in all the places I've consulted so far, my septum is smaller than other people's, so I was told that a donor rib is essential, excluding Cobiju). Reliability is very low... The director's attitude was very confident)  I was attracted to the place because of the price and confidence, but I was a bit concerned about the reviews and reliability.
Written by
App

Comment 29
어디서해야함 2023-06-29 (목) 22:45 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쭈꾸미미 Writer 2023-06-29 (목) 22:46 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
직선코가즈아 2023-06-30 (금) 09:54 1 Years ago Address
나도 전에 ㅎㅌ ㅎㅅㅊ 상담받고 지금은 ㅂㅇㅂ 가는중인데 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

쭈꾸미미 Writer 2023-06-30 (금) 10:08 1 Years ago Address
상담 어땠어???
시절인연 2023-06-30 (금) 12:57 1 Years ago Address
ㅋㅂㅈ도 은근 많이가긴하더라
도민준 2023-06-30 (금) 14:15 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쭈꾸미미 Writer 2023-06-30 (금) 14:17 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

도민준 2023-06-30 (금) 14:44 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쭈꾸미미 Writer 2023-06-30 (금) 16:47 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쭈꾸미미 Writer 2023-06-30 (금) 16:47 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
소라랑 2023-06-30 (금) 15:14 1 Years ago Address
토요일 3곳은 어디가?!

쭈꾸미미 Writer 2023-06-30 (금) 16:45 1 Years ago Address
ㅁㅂ ㅍㄹㅇㅂ ㅇㅌ
모바일키즈 2023-06-30 (금) 15:38 1 Years ago Address
ㅂㅇㅂ궁금했는데 상담후기 고마워! 가본곳중엔 어디가 제일 맘에들어?

쭈꾸미미 Writer 2023-06-30 (금) 16:45 1 Years ago Address
원픽 빼곤 아직 다 후보에 있어 ㅣㅠㅠㅠ 왜 다들 말 잘하고 친절한 건지…
나중에 결정하면 글 남길겡
밍즈두 2023-06-30 (금) 16:40 1 Years ago Address
ㅎㅌ겹친당 나두 여기서 눈코 견적받았는데 꽤 다른곳보다 비싸지도 않은 가격대여서 메리트 있는거같고..... 코는 이미 여기서 수술한 친구가 있어서 안전빵이긴 한데 ㅠ 아직 고민중이햐

쭈꾸미미 Writer 2023-06-30 (금) 16:48 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
체아이드 2023-07-02 (일) 18:41 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쭈꾸미미 Writer 2023-07-02 (일) 18:42 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

체아이드 2023-07-02 (일) 18:56 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
토톧 2023-07-02 (일) 23:20 1 Years ago Address
오 세세한 후기 굳굳
cuarentaci… 2023-07-03 (월) 23:05 1 Years ago Address
와우 후기 감사해요!!
재팡 2023-07-04 (화) 21:26 1 Years ago Address
대박 예약하고 갔어?? 하루에 5곳 대단하다
닙닙이 2023-07-16 (일) 20:18 1 Years ago Address
따로따로 하는것도 고민해봐 그리고 이마 지방이식은 비추인데...

쭈꾸미미 Writer 2023-07-16 (일) 20:23 1 Years ago Address
헉 왜???!

닙닙이 2023-07-16 (일) 21:17 1 Years ago Address
이마 지방이식하면 나중에 물렁해짐..지방은 빠지니까 나중에 필러하게됨..근데 물렁해지기만 하면 다행인데 피지분비로 나오는 경우도 많음 ㅠ나는 피지폭발했었고 아직도 안짜지는 좁드름이 오돌도돌 ...포기함.

쭈꾸미미 Writer 2023-07-17 (월) 02:49 1 Years ago Address
아… 이미 해버렸는걸…
여드름 관리 잘해야겠다ㅜㅜㅜ 고생했겠어ㅠㅠ
퀸지니 2023-07-27 (목) 11:27 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쭈꾸미미 Writer 2023-07-28 (금) 21:00 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
눈뉴난나낭 2024-01-26 (금) 12:18 7 Months ago Address
ㅋㅂㅈ 발품 고민했는데 가봐야 겠다 고마워!
Prev  Next  List