• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of snow feet (Apgujeong/Sinsa)

익명의성예 2023-07-02 (일) 16:21 1 Years ago 1271
I've had a complex about my eyes for a long time, so I sold out this time. There are a total of 4 places, Apgujeong and Sinsa are all close, so it was easy to get around! I brought my car, but parked it in one place and went back and forth by bus and on foot. You can also exercise and walk~ Everyone's estimate will be different depending on the diagnosis anyway, so I'll just write down how I felt about the consultation. If you're curious, leave a comment. - Apgujeong ㅇㅇㅇ (consultation fee 10,000 won) [ Diagnosis: Incision eye correction & full epicanthoplasty diagnosis] Take a photo and get an estimate The director is very, very calm. The counseling director(?) and counselor(?) had a business-like feel. Maybe it was just the time I went, but there were a lot of male patients. It seems like the exact diagnosis was correct, but there was no detailed explanation, including the surgical method. (For example, if you are talking about 'eye expansion surgery', are you talking about 'cantrum' or 'eye bridge'? There is no explanation as to what it does) The amount is the highest, so there is an unfounded increase in trust...is this what they were aiming for??? - Gentleman ㅇㅎㅅ (no consultation fee) [ Diagnosis: Front & lateral epicanthoplasty diagnosis ] I did not take pictures. (Important) The director does not see it. He tried to make me feel friendly by only calling me by my first name and not my last name, and I made an effort in many ways... The stitches dissolve, so there is no need for an additional visit, which is both an advantage and a disadvantage. The building itself is not that good, but the interior is good. - Gentleman ㄱㅎㅅ (consultation fee 5,000 won) [ Diagnosis: Incision eye correction & opening (+etc.) diagnosis] I did not take pictures. When the director pointed out the line, I could see that he was trying to be kind, but it didn't seem like his natural personality haha. I know... I know... The counselor was very friendly and comfortable to consult with. The synergy effect between the director and manager creates a sense of trust;;; I know it's commercial, but... I get it... After listening to the complex, various surgeries for improvement are presented and options are given. - Apgujeong ㅁㅅㄹㅇ (consultation fee unknown) [Diagnosis: None] As soon as I went in to consult with the director, I knew I had done something wrong... I looked it up later and found out that he was famous for that style; I went without knowing He asked me why I wanted to have the surgery as if interrogating him, and finally, I said, “I won’t have the surgery because of this.” The consultation was over. I said yes and left haha;; Either eye surgery is not going to work, or I can live with this, but what kind of surgery is it?;;;;;;ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I felt dazed at the time, but wasn't I that bad? Thank you for giving me a sense of well-being...(?) I haven't been to the two Gangnam places yet, but I don't think I can schedule another consultation right away, so I'm wondering if I should choose between them.. ㅠㅡ

Comment 12
호룰루이 2023-07-02 (일) 18:05 1 Years ago Address
결정하셨나요??

익명의성예 Writer 2023-07-04 (화) 21:28 1 Years ago Address
아직 고민중이요ㅠㅠ
이뮤우 2023-07-03 (월) 10:33 1 Years ago Address
더 여러군데 다녀보시는 거 추천 ㅜ

익명의성예 Writer 2023-07-04 (화) 21:28 1 Years ago Address
아 그런가요ㅠㅠ 혹시 별로인 데가 있나요?ㅠ
예뻐지는방법 2023-07-03 (월) 17:18 1 Years ago Address
첫번째 병원 ㅏㅣㅞㄹ  인가용?!

익명의성예 Writer 2023-07-04 (화) 21:29 1 Years ago Address