• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[쁘띠&피부]

Double Chin Eraser & Lip Suction Review

고그 2023-06-29 (목) 16:53 1 Years ago 957
Name of Hospital: ㅁㅇㅇ Clinic Counselor: Manager Counseling Fee: None Counseling Content: It is a short chin, but I was consulted because I was worried about my double chin. I have a lot of questions, so I asked about this procedure and that procedure, and both of them were tired. Haha 1. The double chin eraser was 800,000 won (with an event) for 2cc of Violet injection + 100 shots of Ulthera. However, after seeing my double chin, he said that 2cc was not enough, so he recommended up to 6cc. 2. Nasolabial Eraser: Mint Thread Lifting 2 Lines + Nasolabial Line Filler. He said that 2 lines are not enough for those nasolabial folds and that a total of 12 lines, 6 lines on each side, should be used. 3. Double chin liposuction: The event was 490,000 won, but the double chin eraser was so expensive that I asked if it would be better for liposuction. Name of Hospital: Apgujeong TDD Clinic Counselor: Manager Counseling Fee: None Counseling Details: Handmade, the event is 660,000 won for a double chin and 1.32 million won for a chin line.

Comment 2
Hhuu 2023-06-29 (목) 18:13 1 Years ago Address
효과있는건 얼굴지흡인것같은데 바이오본드는 시간지나면 풀어진다고 하더라 나도 ㅌㄹㅇ 알아보는중 지흡전문 위주로 상담받아보려구!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
까이여 2023-08-29 (화) 23:38 1 Years ago Address
이중턱은 무조건 지방흡입+근육묶기 추천.
나는 최근에 했고 만족 중.
브이올렛 3회 / 인모드 등 수차례 했으나 저거 비추.
괜히 돈만 날림
Prev  Next  List