• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

[Eye Plastic Surgery] Eye Correction Product Review

박우리 2023-06-29 (목) 14:47 1 Years ago 811
1. ㄷㅇㅇ The waiting time for plastic surgery incision + eye correction + double surgery was about 30 minutes, and I went there with only the eye correction in mind, but the director even recommended double surgery. I watched it for 5 minutes and talked to the consultation director for most of it. I got 1.46 million won under the condition of a review discount . 2 ㅇㅇㄷ There wasn't much waiting time for plastic surgery incision + eye correction (it seemed like it was during the day on a weekday), and there was no recommendation for additional procedures. I saw the director for a longer time (10 to 15 minutes) than ㅇㅇㅇ, and here too , the consultation with the 1.2 million manager was mainly provided under the review discount condition. I achieved it, but in addition to the basic checks (disease, allergies, etc.), they also asked me about things that were not related to the surgery (ex. why I was doing it).
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.

Comment 6
예쁨조저 2023-06-29 (목) 15:36 1 Years ago Address
I also had a long waiting time when I went to ㄷㅇㅇ, but this is the rule...ㅜ I'm looking into revision surgery for my double eyelid, but they say it's okay, but I'm worried.
맴모미 2023-06-29 (목) 16:20 1 Years ago Address
Incision + eye correction + double eyelid surgery The place I consulted with said the price was 2.7 million won (even with a 20% discount). Why is the price difference so big...? I thought it would be expensive since it was an incision, but I guess not.
핑캔블루스 2023-06-29 (목) 17:06 1 Years ago Address
둘다 조건은 괜찮은데 .. ㄷㅇㅇ는 어느원장님상담받은거?
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
도민준 2023-06-30 (금) 13:27 1 Years ago Address
두 병원 다 대형병원아닌가? 다른곳들 발품더 팔아봐!
새로운출발 2023-07-01 (토) 05:38 1 Years ago Address
아ㅇㄷ 맞아? 여기 원장님들 전반적으로 과잉진료 없이 수술 잘해준대
옴팡 2023-07-03 (월) 06:20 1 Years ago Address
대형병원은 조심하는게 좋아
Prev  Next  List