• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[etc]

Two reviews of forehead lift product

개미털기 2023-06-28 (수) 13:47 1 Years ago 3580
1. The director of ㅂㅌ Plastic Surgery ㅁㅈㅎ didn't have much waiting time, and recommended eye surgery 3 months after the forehead lift + reduction surgery. He told me to press my forehead and open my eyes, and after doing this back and forth, he recommended forehead lift + reduction surgery. But he didn't seem to go into detail. He said that if you're going to wear your bangs down, you don't need to have your forehead reduced. I asked if it was changing dramatically, and he said no. I think it was because I was already growing incredibly strong with my forehead. It is said that reduction of 20mm is possible and that it involves resection of the corrugator muscle during elevation. The director told me that forehead reduction leaves scars. The director has 10 years of experience. The cost is 4.29 million won. 2. ㅌㅇㄹ Plastic Surgery ㅌㅇㅎ The director asks whether or not you have had a coronavirus vaccination, whether your hair is oily or neutral , and takes various pictures (making an impression, etc.) The consultation was good.. (consultation fee 10,000 won) They told me to press my forehead and open my eyes and ended up with forehead lift + reduction + double eyelids. And please explain in detail why. The forehead is already a little bigger than it is now because I used a lot of force to lift it. The reason why it needs to be reduced is because the scalp is loose, so if you just do a forehead lift, it will be pushed back more than 1cm. Also, if that happens, the maintenance period will be short, so I don't recommend just a forehead lift. He said no. He asked me to try eye surgery first, and the reason was that if the goal was to enlarge the eyes, it would be right to do only the eyes. He said that eye correction was not necessary at all and explained the reason. It is said that reduction of 18mm is possible and that it is made through corrugator muscle incision during elevation. Likewise, the forehead reduction scar remains, and since he is in his mid-40s, he seems to have similar experience. Cost: 6,050,000 won. No review discounts. I think this is better for scouting, scar laser, etc. The consultation itself was good for number 2, but I decided to pay the reservation fee because I was thinking of doing number 1. The biggest reason is that, according to YouTube, it is said that incisions can provide more sufficient lift than incisions and that there is a difference in the maintenance period (many people say that incisions alone are sufficient). Also, in one of the reviews, it is said that the forehead came back down not long after the surgery by the director. Because of this, I thought the moderation method was more persuasive. (Of course, they say it's because of this) Also, I wanted to change more dramatically rather than conservatively. The cost is expensive, and there are almost no review photos for number 2, so I can't do a good before and after comparison. If anyone has had surgery from the director, please let me know. La ㅠㅠ

Comment 13
우짤렴 2023-06-28 (수) 14:27 1 Years ago Address
Director Taylor Tak is the director who was originally the representative director. The director who originally opened the Batang Clinic and continued to perform forehead lifts at Batang and made Batang forehead lift famous is Dr. Tak. Later, he came out on his own and opened his own practice as a forehead lift hospital. Director Tak left as the head of the civil clinic and took the vacant position there as a pay doctor. So, I understand that Director Tak has longer forehead lift experience. The downside is that it is more expensive because there is no review event. If you look at the reputation in the chat room where people who have actually had surgery gather, Taylor is better.

liilllilii… 2024-01-14 (일) 23:47 8 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

바나나딸기 2024-02-05 (월) 18:12 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

Alskwocu 2024-06-15 (토) 17:38 3 Months ago Address
혹시 수술자 모여있는 톡방이 어딘지 알 수 있을까?

닐닐 2024-08-17 (토) 15:47 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

띠로리리 2024-09-06 (금) 14:09 29 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
단비가내려 2023-06-28 (수) 16:19 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review. I will keep this in mind!
꾸자 2023-06-28 (수) 16:46 1 Years ago Address
후기너무고마워 !!
에이스호 2023-06-28 (수) 23:29 1 Years ago Address
후기 고마워
구루구뽄 2023-07-02 (일) 00:46 1 Years ago Address
이마거상 알아보고 있었는데 후기 고마워 참고할게!!
으흣츄 2023-07-02 (일) 08:31 1 Years ago Address
나도 저 두군데 후보로 생각하고 있는데 예사는 축소가 들어가서 가격이 저건거야? 난 300대로 알고 있었는데ㅠㅠ
예쁜당77 2024-03-20 (수) 19:24 6 Months ago Address
후기 고마워요
gg홧팅 2024-07-13 (토) 15:22 2 Months ago Address
혹시 수술했어?