• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Review of contouring

어다더ㅜㅇ 2023-06-28 (수) 03:14 1 Years ago 1204
It's been a while since it was announced, but ㅅㄷㄹㄹ-> The doctor recommended ㅅ osteotomy and long curved resection.                     The consultation director recommended facial suction ㅇㅇㄷ-> The doctor recommended T osteotomy and long curved resection.                 It's a large size, but the waiting time was a bit long ㅈㅇㅌ-> They told me not to say that if I do an osteotomy, it will be very artificially pointed. Instead, they recommended lengthening the chin because the tip is short. Then, they recommended long curve excision and removal of deep cheeks because the facial fat is thick. They told me that if I shave it off, I will have a U-line. If I shave it, it will be like Park Na-rae's chin. It was around 6 o'clock or something like that, so I felt a bit sorry for the doctor because he looked very distressed. ㅠㅠ ㅂ-> Here too, he told me that if I shaved it, it would make a U-line, but the doctor doesn't talk about this often, and if I just want a long curve, that's all I do, and I also do a T-osteotomy. If you want to do that, do that, and if you want to be a clown, do that too. They just said that since you're not going to be a celebrity, just do the things that stress you out. The counseling director recommended all three: long curves, T osteotomy, and clowns . But the waiting time was very long. The doctor designed the design well and I liked it. The doctor recommended cheek width reduction, a long curve, and a t-bone osteotomy. He said I would only do a small cheekbone and t-bone osteotomy, so I decided on ㅇㅈ. Review ) When I received a consultation at ㅇㅈ, I originally had to undergo a test, but the waiting time was long. I had plans later, so I decided to get it later. When the test day came, I didn't set the alarm, so I overslept. Honestly, this is my fault. My mom was waiting at the cafe, and my dad asked me to show him the doctor's video, so my mom watched the doctor's video. I was looking for a video to send to my dad, but I couldn't find it even though I kept searching. It turned out that the doctor-related video I was supposed to do had been deleted. While my mom was waiting for me, I asked the counseling director that she was sorry that my child overslept, and if I could make it a little later. Why? I asked if the doctor's video was deleted, and when I asked him, he said that the doctor had already quit, but the director of counseling did not tell me. He said he was going to tell me when he came, and said he would let the director get the surgery for the same price. In the end, he just canceled it and started back at square one.
Written by
App

Comment 7
별명업쯤 2023-06-28 (수) 16:34 1 Years ago Address
헐 ;; 뭐 그런 경우가 ㅠㅠ 미리 말을 해줘야지 ...
설로인 2023-06-28 (수) 19:50 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇㄷ가 딱 필요한것만 추천해주는 느낌이긴 하네... 그래서 윤곽으로 유명한지 사람들 많다네? 대기가 좀 있다고는 들어써..
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
jjjenjjj 2023-06-29 (목) 07:24 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

어다더ㅜㅇ Writer 2023-06-29 (목) 11:11 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

jjjenjjj 2023-06-29 (목) 12:24 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

어다더ㅜㅇ Writer 2023-06-29 (목) 12:26 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

jjjenjjj 2023-06-29 (목) 12:28 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.