• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of ㅇㅂㄹ footwork

추운거북 2023-06-25 (일) 13:55 1 Years ago 1791
I went to ㅇㅂㄹ, which is very hot these days. It's right in front of the Gangnam Station exit, so it's easily accessible. I went, but there was only one person, so I waited briefly, took a city ticket, said a few formal words with the manager, and waited again briefly before seeing the doctor. What I was most curious about---> Is it possible to fix a crooked nose? I knew I had facial asymmetry from the beginning, so I didn't want to fix it 100 percent, but I was curious if it could be improved even slightly. But they told me not to touch it because there was nothing I could do about it because of my facial asymmetry and it wasn't noticeable on the outside. And while the rest were watching the city, they pointed out what they should do based on their own standards, but I had no particular idea. The doctor must have known that I had no intention of having surgery except for the crooked nose , so he told me to go to the hospital more, and he said that the deviated septum was a normal phenomenon that did not need to be corrected. Also, I was told not to do an osteotomy because one side of my nose would immediately become blocked if I did an osteotomy. As I heard, the doctor was very kind, and more than anything, it was good that he clearly explained that there was no need to correct a crooked nose, that a deviated septum was normal, and that I was curious about osteotomy, but it was an osteotomy. Even if you don't do it here, I recommend going for a consultation. Okay, this is just my personal opinion, but there are a lot of reviews here that say it's natural, but honestly, the director's style doesn't seem natural, but closer to flashy. The photo the director showed me and the line he drew on my nose showed that the tip of my nose was very high....

Comment 8
쁘뀨쁩규 2023-06-25 (일) 16:48 1 Years ago Address
Could you please tell me the collection of hospitals?
딸기빙수123 2023-06-25 (일) 17:38 1 Years ago Address
I think it will be helpful as I go the day after tomorrow.
자연인간 2023-06-25 (일) 18:07 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅂㄹ Why is it so hot these days?
xhwlrrow 2023-06-25 (일) 23:07 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review!!
재링이당 2023-07-02 (일) 12:08 1 Years ago Address
I'm thinking of going to ㅇㅂㄹ too, so thank you for the review!
fjrijsdhx 2023-07-04 (화) 11:42 1 Years ago Address
I’m curious where did you decide to do it?
쿵짱 2023-07-20 (목) 10:54 1 Years ago Address
It was a great help. Thank you~!!
아시아스 2023-07-25 (화) 09:20 1 Years ago Address
Where did you decide to go??
Prev  Next  List