• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of under-eye fat relocation + under-eye fat transplantation

지인영이 2023-06-24 (토) 07:35 1 Years ago 4703
It's not that bad, but even when I look at my bare face and makeup, the area under my eyes looks more and more sunken and the dark circles are so severe that I looked into plastic surgery and went up to Seoul to get a consultation. What the three hospitals have in common: Surgery does not improve dark spots or pigmentation, but is shaded by protruding flesh, so it is a surgery to flatten the darkness and reduce the shadows + Diagnosis of my eye condition (the area around the eyes is relatively skinless) 1. Pure Plus Plastic Surgery (Kim Eung-sam) -> Event 1.35 million won - The doctor said that in the past, under-eye surgery was done to fill in fat, but the surgery method was changed 3-4 years ago. These words make me think he is a sincere doctor. (However, after receiving consultations elsewhere, it seemed like all surgeries were being performed in this way these days.) - It lowers the fat and ties up the loose muscles. He explained that the treatment method had been changed to fit younger people. - The only recommendation was relocation. Even if you do it, it should be done sequentially! There are many people who are satisfied with the relocation and do not undergo a separate transplant. They say that it is difficult to remove the fat once it is transplanted and engrafted, so they only recommend relocation! 2. Woori Plastic Surgery (Kim Seong-chan) -> Event 1.08 million + fat grafting 640,000 (1st) - There are various reasons for the darkness, but there is nothing you can do about the color, and the fat under the eyes is reduced, and I have relatively little fat around the eyes, so it is fine. Fat grafting must be done in a filling manner. - Only about 2 out of 10 people recommend fat grafting, and one of them is me. (I showed how the eye grooves were filled by slightly pressing the fat under the furrows, but the difference was so noticeable that I started thinking about fat grafting.) There is a separate cost for the second fat grafting. - Just tell me exactly what I need. (Maybe that's why, if you look at other reviews, there are some that say they are insincere, but I don't really feel that they are insincere!) - Sunpul said it is difficult to remove fat after transplant, so I asked here and was told that it is possible to remove fat, so I wondered what it was! 3. Object Plastic Surgery (Jang Wook) -> Event 1.1 million + fat grafting 110 (including under eyes + front cheek) - First impression of the doctor is a bit unique. The only way to touch the face is to use a tab pencil instead of a cotton swab. - The director recommends realignment first and then off. If not satisfied, he recommends single fat grafting (it is said that enzymes are added to the extracted fat to make the fat grains and cells smaller, making it less bumpy than micro-fat grafting) - Insert the eye fat inside and lower it to the bottom. After repositioning, a single fat graft is recommended to the sunken sulcus (he recommends relocation first, which is his choice, but he said it would be okay to do it together because a little sunkenness is visible) - In addition, fat grafting is also recommended for the front cheekbone area. It can be resolved by just rearranging it (although the cheekbones are not low), but the front cheeks (the area next to the nose) are relatively low, so a triangular zone is visible when viewed from a distance. So there are people who join us. If you do this, you can look younger. (There was a person who looked similar to me in the before and after photos, but when viewed from a distance, the triangle zone was slightly lower. So, I understand what the recommendation meant.) - 3 months after the first transplant and the second transplant. Free transplant soon - The director was proud of the tradition and skills of the under-eye hospital. He said the recurrence rate is low and retouching is possible after 6 months. In conclusion, I definitely think fat grafting would be okay, so I'm debating between Us or Objet. If there's someone around me who tried it and was satisfied, please recommend it!!
Written by
App

Comment 34
Hellohello… 2023-06-24 (토) 08:43 1 Years ago Address
Oh, I was interested too! ! thank you!!
와써유 2023-06-24 (토) 10:35 1 Years ago Address
It's great that you provide information about each hospital.
chuesvjk 2023-06-24 (토) 11:03 1 Years ago Address
Oh, I was looking at relocation right now too, thank you.
재배칭 2023-06-24 (토) 16:27 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the good article
코장코장 2023-06-25 (일) 10:26 1 Years ago Address
This is a sincere review. I really appreciate it:
온리원1 2023-06-25 (일) 22:07 1 Years ago Address
Wow thank you! Thank you for your detailed explanation, it was very helpful!!
불량괭이 2023-06-26 (월) 01:35 1 Years ago Address
I'm looking into it, thank you for the detailed review.
잉조이 2023-06-26 (월) 12:30 1 Years ago Address
Wow, great attitude
닭둘기구구 2023-06-26 (월) 17:14 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the good information!
연이냥 2023-06-26 (월) 19:38 1 Years ago Address
Looks like you're in a similar situation to me. Don’t just look at fat grafting, but look carefully at the side effects here. It is true that it cannot be removed properly because it attaches to the body after it is engrafted. At first, it is very satisfying, but after a few years, there are many cases where the fat falls out unevenly and wrinkled, so there are many people who say they regret it after a few years. I also had my own fat grafted, and I received a lot of recommendations for bags under my eyes, but what the doctor said and what the reviews said were different? Haha, I thought I couldn't trust doctors. And did you ask if it was done with a laser or a scalpel? The laser burns the fat, so it is covered with fat grafting, which is often called under-eye fat relocation these days. Originally, relocation refers to slicing under the eyes with a scalpel and distributing the saggy fat evenly below the eyes.

쿼키쿼카 Writer 2023-06-27 (화) 14:17 1 Years ago Address
Wow.. thank you so much for the information!! You really have to be more careful with fat grafting. A friend of mine recommended just repositioning and getting fillers under the eyes! I need to think more deeply!! thank you!! Are you still thinking about relocating?

연이냥 2023-06-27 (화) 21:55 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇ I’m still thinking about it, so I’m seeking counseling! Even doctors discourage under-eye fillers. If you do that, the skin under the eyes is thin, so it looks bluish and looks like dark circles, so I definitely don't recommend it.

쿼키쿼카 Writer 2023-06-28 (수) 06:44 1 Years ago Address
Huh.. Really..? Do you have severe fat protruding under your eyes or a little less? Anyway, you might be thinking about transplanting, but you definitely plan on relocating, right?

연이냥 2023-07-21 (금) 01:42 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇI don’t have a lot of fat so it doesn’t stick out much, but when I take a picture or smile, it really stands out… I'm going to refriend

푸른바다풍덩 2023-06-29 (목) 21:33 1 Years ago Address
The problem with fat grafting is not whether it is effective right away.. I think you need to think about it after several years have passed.

쿼키쿼카 Writer 2023-07-06 (목) 22:49 1 Years ago Address
Yep. So, I decided to just relocate.
바다리 2023-06-29 (목) 16:41 1 Years ago Address
* This is a secret post.

쿼키쿼카 Writer 2023-06-30 (금) 08:10 1 Years ago Address
Our hospital's general anesthesia room is equipped with CCTV, and if you apply in advance for the sedation anesthesia room, they responded that they can help you record through time-lapse video shooting using your cell phone!
유과 2023-07-05 (수) 15:55 1 Years ago Address
I think you need to go to a place that is really good at fat grafting. I'm scared of fat grafting, so I'm planning to take it out and see the condition after repositioning and then do fat grafting. Anyway, I hope it goes well.

유과 2023-07-05 (수) 15:56 1 Years ago Address
See above and leave a comment. Never use eye filler.

쿼키쿼카 Writer 2023-07-06 (목) 22:46 1 Years ago Address
Ah ㅠㅠ Yes, thank you!
찡이87 2023-07-06 (목) 15:45 1 Years ago Address
* This is a secret post.

쿼키쿼카 Writer 2023-07-06 (목) 22:48 1 Years ago Address
I only received consultations for Objet and Pure Pure, so I don't know much about other hospitals. First of all, I have to go to the consultation in person to feel certain things! Are you worried because you've already received counseling?!
eoqkrskwk 2023-07-06 (목) 17:19 1 Years ago Address
Wow, thank you so much for the detailed review!!
삐리빠라뽕 2023-07-06 (목) 18:13 1 Years ago Address
Wow thank you
파파야잼 2023-07-09 (일) 05:00 1 Years ago Address
Wow thank you so much for the review!!!
불광불성 2023-07-20 (목) 01:00 1 Years ago Address
I enjoyed the review
뮤미뮤미 2023-07-31 (월) 08:06 1 Years ago Address
* This is a secret post.

쿼키쿼카 Writer 2023-08-04 (금) 10:43 1 Years ago Address
* This is a secret post.
lamborghin 2023-08-06 (일) 21:22 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information