• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Facial contour haha ​​product review

보비보배보 2023-05-03 (수) 10:27 1 Years ago 1083
I looked around for facial contouring, and before coming to this site, I looked at ㅂㅂㅌ, ㄱㄴㅇㄴ, and the review photos were so pretty and it was to my taste, so I made an appointment after waiting for a month. The inside of the hospital was clean and there was almost no waiting time haha/ Director ㅈㅅㅁ, the director -> The consultation was conducted in the order of the director -> the director. The director listened to my questions carefully, didn't force me to make a reservation, and seemed friendly. Next, I met the director, who was friendly but seemed busy. He took one look at my CT picture and said he would do 4 types of cortical osteotomies, including cortical osteotomy. I didn't hear any detailed explanations about the CT photos, such as "the bones are like this," etc. I also didn't hear any detailed explanations about how the bones would be cut, such as t-sections or long curves. In addition, I was recommended liposuction at the hospital, but I said I had liposuction a while ago . When I talked to him, he said it wouldn't be effective and that it was better not to do it. Lastly, I discussed the price with the director and finished the consultation. It may be because I didn't prepare many questions, but the director's consultation time itself was short and I didn't get the feeling that he was thorough, so I didn't make a reservation.

Comment 6
유톨유톨 2023-05-03 (수) 14:07 1 Years ago Address
Let me know by message!

보비보배보 Writer 2023-05-03 (수) 15:03 1 Years ago Address
What are you curious about?
내랩쟁이 2023-05-04 (목) 10:19 1 Years ago Address
I went to the consultation and the only thing I heard from the director was surgery, but they didn't do it...
모모나키 2023-05-04 (목) 18:05 1 Years ago Address
When it comes to facial contour, even a detailed consultation would not be enough....
이경영 2023-06-23 (금) 19:20 1 Years ago Address
Even if I explain it in detail, it's not enough, so it's better not to go to a place like that.
유윤공 2024-01-05 (금) 12:58 8 Months ago Address
나두 똑같이 느꼈어 기대한거에 비해 상담이 자세하지않아서
바루 나왔다
Prev  Next  List