• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Facial Contour ㅇㅇㄷ, ㅈㅇㅈ Consultation Review

아자아자뵤 2023-06-22 (목) 09:50 1 Years ago 898
I've always wanted to do facial contouring, so I made a reservation to do it during my break! Haha, it wasn't easy to find someone who did a lot of male contouring. Nonhyeon ㅇㅇㄷ The consulting doctor was kind. I asked about additional surgery from the person who appeared on YouTube, but he advised me not to do it all at once. I paid for the blood test on the first day of Citi, but it was a bit of a hassle to get a refund. Well, I went to Yeoksam without much expectation because I heard it is famous for male plastic surgery, but the ratio of men is definitely high. I guess it was because I made a reservation for Citi blood test surgery, but there was no consultation fee, and I received a discount on the condition of being a partial model. The consultation manager was kind and the doctor was quick to catch important points. In conclusion , it seems like I have a longer surgery experience, so I decided to do it here. I will also post a review after the surgery.

Comment 6
예쁘면다니까 2023-06-22 (목) 11:29 1 Years ago Address
It's so famous... I'm curious about the review, so make sure to post a picture.
유나밍 2023-06-22 (목) 12:10 1 Years ago Address
I’m also curious about the review photos!
아영이영 2023-06-22 (목) 14:31 1 Years ago Address
I'll definitely post a review once I get the surgery haha.
울랄라롤라 2023-06-23 (금) 09:09 1 Years ago Address
Nonhyeon ㅇㅇㄷ Where is it? I thought it was an ID, but it was a shrine, so I was curious where the hospital was.
모모나키 2023-06-25 (일) 17:09 1 Years ago Address
It's the most difficult surgery for facial contouring, so try your best haha.
얼빵이 2023-06-27 (화) 08:12 1 Years ago Address
How about ㅁㅇㄷㅇ? I've only been to one place.
Prev  Next  List