• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅍㄹㅈ, ㅇㅇㄹㅁ foot product review

데브윤 2023-06-21 (수) 20:49 1 Years ago 1530
I have severe septal deviation, so I am scared of silicone, so I am looking for a non-implant or something else that can be placed on the bridge of my nose. 1. ㅍㄹㅈ ㅇㅈㅅ (Sinnonhyeon Station) Bridge of nose: Donated dermis 5mm Tip of nose: Ear cartilage, donor ribs, nasal septum I had a CT scan done to reduce the bridge of my nose and correct my nose, and the consultation fee was 20,000 won. First of all, the staff and the director are very friendly. At first, he recommended silicone, but when I said I was scared, he recommended 5mm donated dermis. And he said that maybe 30% of it was absorbed and about 3mm remained. But I'm worried because I've seen reviews saying that using donated dermis can result in a blunt nose. 2. ㅇㅇㄹㅁ ㅎㅇㅈ (Sinsa Station) Only the tip of the nose has ear cartilage, nasal septum, and if not enough, a donor rib. What was a bit shocking at first was that the director had a strong image, but when I entered, he was shouting at the staff.. haha ​​The staff were friendly and CT. I didn't take it and there was no consultation fee. But the director insisted on using silicone, so I said I would do it, but the director said I didn't have to use silicone, so I ended up taking it out. The price was similar to ㅍㄹㅈ, but when I took a CT scan at ㅍㄹㅈ, they said my nasal septum was small? But this place felt a little expensive because you had to open it and use it if it wasn't enough. If you used it, you had to add 1 million won. But the director was from Seoul National University and I trusted him, so I think it would be okay as long as it wasn't for the price. Next time, I'm going to go to ㄷㅎㄷ, ㅇㄹㅂ, and ㅇㅇ. I'll leave a review after I go.

Comment 4
가슴코지방이식 2023-06-21 (수) 20:57 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

데브윤 Writer 2023-06-21 (수) 23:52 1 Years ago Address
That's right, I don't know how much the additional Megaderm amount is.
모모나키 2023-06-25 (일) 17:02 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

데브윤 Writer 2023-06-25 (일) 20:33 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List