• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㅍ product review

묭며욤ㅇ 2023-06-21 (수) 17:34 1 Years ago 486
I really only went to the consultation after seeing people around me, so I made a reservation and went for an hour, as everyone there treated me well . I guess I waited for about 20 minutes, so I went into the counseling room, waited for about 30 minutes, saw the director, waited 20 minutes, saw the director, haha... It was a continuous wait. Because of this, I tried to go to the next plastic surgery clinic after 2 hours and 30 minutes, but I couldn't go. ㅜ ㅍ Those who want to sell their products leave plenty of time and go to get a consultation, but I can't even tell you exactly what problems I know and what my family knows about through genetics. I didn't take it out, but he pointed it out and held the line several times, as many as 10 times, and kept explaining things to me, so I didn't have to ask any questions haha. I was debating between one-LAN in-out or semi, but when he held it, he said that semi was better, and I thought it was good, so I decided on semi! The facility has different entrances such as the 12th floor and the 3rd floor, but the 12th floor really has the atmosphere of an internal medicine clinic right in front of your house. It was more comfortable than I expected, so I actually liked it! I couldn't go to the Daum plastic surgery clinic because I was busy with the consultation. As we talked, I thought I should get it done here because they gave me such accurate information. So I made an appointment right away and came back. I'll come back to post a review once I get the surgery. Oh, and did you mention that you were a member of Seongyesa during the consultation? I'm a little embarrassed so I can't tell you. I didn't do it, but I thought the price would change a lot.

Comment 5
유나밍 2023-06-22 (목) 12:18 1 Years ago Address
Be sure to check out other places too! When you say that, it feels like they care more about you?? It may be different for each hospital, but there are discounts too! So I'm working hard too...
모모나키 2023-06-25 (일) 16:53 1 Years ago Address
병원마다 다르긴한데 할인을 해준다기 보다는 좀더 친절하게 해주는거같은 느낌이라고 할까 ㅎㅎ
프리티쁘띠 2023-07-07 (금) 20:11 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

묭며욤ㅇ Writer 2023-07-07 (금) 21:52 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
정채연아린 2023-08-13 (일) 22:54 1 Years ago Address
어떤 원장님한테 해쏘?
Prev  Next  List