• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Daejeon ㅂㄹㅂ Plastic Surgery Clinic

헬렐레레 2023-06-21 (수) 13:02 1 Years ago 900
I felt like I had sagging eyes, so I received consultation. I had to make an appointment for a consultation and asked about eye correction and cleft lip surgery, but he gave me the opinion that I should have forehead lift surgery rather than eye correction or cleft lip surgery. He said he doesn't do lift surgery, but he does it at other hospitals, and I felt like he was direct and not hiding anything. I tried to pay for the consultation, but they said it was free, so I received the free consultation. He was kind and direct, and there was no over-introduction.
Written by
App

Comment 5
몰티즈 2023-06-21 (수) 13:23 1 Years ago Address
Oh, I also went there last Saturday and was recommended to another hospital that I needed forehead lift surgery to improve the problem I wanted haha. Where did it come from? I was recommended by Dr. Han and someone else, and Mr. ㅂㄹㅂ was previously the director at ㄷㅌㅅㅁ, but he is a doctor from Daejeon. I'm glad it's so rare haha

헬렐레레 Writer 2023-06-21 (수) 15:57 1 Years ago Address
Haha, I also searched for Daejeon Balpum... but there wasn't much, so I'm posting this to share. Haha. Nice to meet you too.
태지횽 2023-06-21 (수) 15:22 1 Years ago Address
Fighting, Lee Yong

헬렐레레 Writer 2023-06-21 (수) 15:58 1 Years ago Address
thank you Taejihyun, fighting too.
선숙2 2023-06-22 (목) 12:13 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information
Prev  Next  List