Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

A review of my first surgery foot consultation that I am writing to remember.

굶언니 2023-06-21 (수) 10:33 1 Years ago 1532
1. ㄱㄹㄷ (Director Lee ㅎㅈ) Buried KRW 649,000 (+ eye correction KRW 500,000 recommended) / CCTV is available but can be viewed ㅎㅅDirector) Buried 900,000 won (+ eye correction, fat removal, epicanthoplasty 1.6 million recommended) / Re-consultation cost at the same hospital as 1 There were many, but in the end, he told me that it would be okay to just bury my eye if I wanted (I guess he would operate on the problem in the best possible way by just burying it?) / The director of this hospital was the best among the hospitals I went to / Emphasis on same-day reservations Director Kim Ha-sung) Buried + Wit 1.3 million / I remember it was a hospital where the opinions of the director and manager were strong. The price was high, the director seemed too busy, and the wait was too long, so I left without asking many questions / Emphasis on same-day reservations .ㅇㄴ (Director Kim ㅅㅎ) Burial: 649,000 (+ Top opening: 449,000) / It was a place with well-organized after-care / The director was well aware of the lines preferred these days and was confident that he could create the line in the photo I took / There is pressure to make same-day reservations, so the reliability of the consultation decreases. 5. ㄴㅅㅎ (Sonㅇㅇ) Partial incision 1.1 million / Follow-up care, A/S The best place among the three years of consultation / The place with the longest consultation time Looked at the lines in detail and recommended a realistic surgery. However, I strongly wanted to avoid incisions for my first surgery. I asked for burial, but I was a bit disappointed because they said burial was difficult. / There was a bit of emphasis on same-day reservations, but it was not strongly recommended. For reference, they set up lines for all hospitals, but I thought that the results would be different if I tried to draw lines and on the day of surgery, so strangely, I didn't hold lines. I didn't really care about it. First of all, I'm definitely excluding ㄸㅋ and ㄴㅅㅎ, and I'm thinking about it with the representative of ㄱㄹㄷ, but I feel a little uneasy about the fact that ㅇㄴ puts too much emphasis on same-day reservations and there's a subtle pressure about the reservation schedule not being long, so I think I'll have to think about it. ㅇㄹㅇ I'm planning a consultation . So, I plan to go there and decide, or go to two or three more places on Saturday and then decide!! If you have any questions, you can ask~

Comment 19
이쁘니지아 2023-06-21 (수) 10:35 1 Years ago Address
The pressure to make same-day reservations is a bit bad...ㅠㅠThe same goes for the reservation fee...I'll just skip it first.

굶언니 Writer 2023-06-21 (수) 10:36 1 Years ago Address
That's right. I liked the fact that the director was confident during the consultation, but I also thought that he might not be confident because he forced same-day reservations. ;; haha
한여름날의꿀 2023-06-21 (수) 11:36 1 Years ago Address
I think it would be better to look back a little more before deciding haha ​​carefully!

굶언니 Writer 2023-06-21 (수) 11:49 1 Years ago Address
That's right ㅠㅠ I'm worried because I didn't really like it either.
감자전자 2023-06-21 (수) 11:36 1 Years ago Address
It's better to skip the same-day reservation. It feels like things are being rushed.

굶언니 Writer 2023-06-21 (수) 11:49 1 Years ago Address
that's right!! I still have consultations at other hospitals, but I don't think it's a good idea to make a same-day appointment.
mayonez 2023-06-21 (수) 16:52 1 Years ago Address
Did you get this from the two directors?? Well, I think it's right to skip a place that forces same-day reservations. Even if I liked it, it's annoying when they ask me to pay a reservation fee. Of all the places I went to for consultation, they overlapped with mine. I actually liked the fact that they gave me good consultation even if I had to wait here, but everyone's situation is different! !! If you don't really like the places you've been to, go to 2-3 more places even if it's difficult!!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

굶언니 Writer 2023-06-21 (수) 17:07 1 Years ago Address
맞엉!!! 원장님 두분께 받았어~ 맞아ㅠㅠ 상담 좋아서 진짜 예약까지 고민했는데 강요하니까 신뢰도 엄청 떨어지더라 ㄸㄲ도 사람마다 다르더라!! 안그래도 주말에 몇곳 더 다녀보고 결정하려고!!ㅎㅎ
쿨라임피지오엑스트라… 2023-06-22 (목) 01:14 1 Years ago Address
ㄸㅋ 혹시 사진제공이나 광고 할인받은 가격이야? 나랑 항목은 똑같은데 견적은 백만원 차이나. 나는 사진제공해야 140이랬거든

굶언니 Writer 2023-06-22 (목) 01:14 1 Years ago Address
내가 쓴가격은 다사진제공가격이야!!
쿨라임피지오엑스트라… 2023-06-22 (목) 01:15 1 Years ago Address
와 답변 실시간이넼ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 고마웡❤️❤️

굶언니 Writer 2023-06-22 (목) 13:51 1 Years ago Address
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ굳굳 우리 둘다 좋은 병원찾아서 수술하자!!!
선숙2 2023-06-22 (목) 12:13 1 Years ago Address
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 고생했어 고마워!

굶언니 Writer 2023-06-22 (목) 13:52 1 Years ago Address
좋은병원 찾아서 성공수술받자!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
모모나키 2023-06-22 (목) 13:45 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

굶언니 Writer 2023-06-22 (목) 13:52 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
흐헣헝 2023-06-23 (금) 20:55 1 Years ago Address
저는 3군데 정도 트임이랑 눈매교정 발품 팔았는데 2군데는 비절개로 말씀하시고 한 곳만 절개로 진행해야 한다고 하셨는데 너무 고민이네요 ㅠㅠ 전 비절개를 원하는데 괜히 풀리는거 아닌가 걱정도 되고
현고222 2023-06-24 (토) 00:43 1 Years ago Address
당일예약은 진짜 거르는게 나을듯 ㅠㅠㅠ좋은 결과 있었으먼 좋겠다
ㄴㄴㅁㄴㅌ 2023-08-06 (일) 20:49 1 Years ago Address
나도 ㅇㄴ 고민중인데ㅠㅠ원장님은 ㄴ너무 좋은데 당일예약 진짜 하,,
Prev  Next  List